🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

Another incredible performance from them :clap:  Bekah is a literal angel.  I'm glad they are charting so well on iTunes, no one else is close.  It's a good affirmation that they are positively received by the general public.  Fairly sure they are through to next week, fan suggestions, can't wait!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, season1 said:

I love Girl Named Tom's performance of "Dust in the Wind." It's almost ethereal. 

I hope they sing an AKUS song next, and showcase more Bekah :thumbs:

Yeah, I think Kelly really pushed the creation of an ethereal vibe with that performance. :yes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ssukie said:

Another incredible performance from them :clap:  Bekah is a literal angel.  I'm glad they are charting so well on iTunes, no one else is close.  It's a good affirmation that they are positively received by the general public.  Fairly sure they are through to next week, fan suggestions, can't wait!

Yep, they are clearly a frontrunner in terms of votes and fan support. So excited for fan week. 😏

3 hours ago, Persy said:

Another amazing performance from them! Their best so far and that was really magical and hauntingly gorgeous. My grandparents thinks they will be top 3 with Wendy and Holly. 

Definitely one of their best performances and one of the best performances of the night. I honestly think they could win the whole thing.

• Like 2