🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

10 minutes ago, ssukie said:

So I've been commenting to GNT on a couple of their IG posts how I hope they could sing 23 for dedication week, and they replied back with what might be a hint that they are going to sing it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGxp_Sv4XP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sorry, I'm not sure how to post the link so it shows automatically.  This is the post after singing Creep where they were telling everyone that we belong, just as we are.   They are so nice!  :wub:

Anyway I commented that they are positive and uplifting.  I then mentioned since next week is dedication week, I hope that The Voice would let them sing 23 dedicated to their dad.  They replied back today "We wishhhh❤️".  So either they are saying they wish they could sing 23, or they are telling me shhhh and they are going to sing 23🤫 🤐 😀

It seems like they weren’t allowed to do that one. 🥲 I’m still excited for their next performance though.

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

GNT’s audition is featured in yet another Best of the Voice video. This one is called “Perfectly HARMONIZED Blind Auditions on The Voice,” and look who’s on the thumbnail. 👀 

3 legends😁😁

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh yes, I love this one! The song suits their folksy vibe very well!

It surprises me but I keep coming back to Hazy Shade of Winter after doing my little list. I'm pretty sure it's not on their list but I think they'd benefit from a rockier song that still shows off their harmonies - at least something with this zip. The Bangles' version is thoroughly harmonized, has a good rock edge and a killer guitar riff.  California Dreamin comes in second. I'm now pretty much done with song choices.  lol

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

It surprises me but I keep coming back to Hazy Shade of Winter after doing my little list. I'm pretty sure it's not on their list but I think they'd benefit from a rockier song that still shows off their harmonies - at least something with this zip. The Bangles' version is thoroughly harmonized, has a good rock edge and a killer guitar riff.  California Dreamin comes in second. I'm now pretty much done with song choices.  lol

This song is definitely more rock-leaning, but I think it perfectly captures the energy that they showcased during “Creep.” Definitely a good suggestion. :yes: 

22 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

GNT’s audition is featured in yet another Best of the Voice video. This one is called “Perfectly HARMONIZED Blind Auditions on The Voice,” and look who’s on the thumbnail. 👀 

They had to appear in a compilation like this (it’s all trios or more from around the world)