• Season 13
    • Season 14
    • Season 15
    • Season 16
    • Season 17
    • Season 18
    • Season 19
    • Season 20

I consider S6 the best season with auditions because there are so many auditions that really hold up many years later (Christina, Bria, Sisaundra, Delvin, Josh, Audra, Clarissa, etc)

S13 is next. Brooke, Keisha, Moriah and Davon all gave really strong auditions, but there were many other auditions I really liked (Jon, Ashland, Noah, Chris W, Emily, Karli, Adam C, etc)

I prefer audition rounds in early seasons (up to S10) for the most part. A lot more were memorable many seasons later and I felt that there were more good auditions besides them. 

In terms of later seasons, I’d say S16 is my next choice because there were so many really good auditions, and IDF was very positive about this round. My Top 4 were Rizzi, Maelyn, Kendra and Jej, but there were many others I really liked, such as Dexter, Shawn, Celia, Gyth, Domenic, LB, Rod, Trey and Matthew. It was a really good season before cross battles happened.

Season 6 - Christina Grimmie, Josh, Audra, Bria, Sisaundra, Delvin, Clarissa, etc. delivered some of favorite blind auditions ever- so this is an easy one for me

Season 15 - it was pretty tie with Season 13 in my books but S13 had more bizarre auditions (as legendary as how post-blinds Team Miley sounded, there were a couple of obvious fodders there that imo did not deserve a chair turn just based on the auditions, ex: Shilo Gold) so I had to pick S15. Sandy, Kennedy, Michael, Chevel, RADHA, Kym, Delaney, and the others certainly delivered

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Season 10 - Alisan (one of the best ever), Hannah, actually all of Team Xtina 👀, Maya Smith (underrated)

Season 17 - I loved a lot of people, didn't dislike anyone, one of my favorite seasons

one of the most diverse finales...everyone was good (besides ricky)

On 6/24/2021 at 11:52 AM, Cookie73 said:

I prefer audition rounds in early seasons (up to S10) for the most part. A lot more were memorable many seasons later and I felt that there were more good auditions besides them. 

In terms of later seasons, I’d say S16 is my next choice because there were so many really good auditions, and IDF was very positive about this round. My Top 4 were Rizzi, Maelyn, Kendra and Jej, but there were many others I really liked, such as Dexter, Cecily, Lili, Shawn, Celia, Gyth, Domenic, LB, Rod. It was a really good season before cross battles happened but the Queen saved the season from being an absolute trainwreck!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Bumping this thread (even though I can’t edit this poll).

How would season 21 stack up against these other seasons? I would say season 21’s auditions were pretty solid. There was only one audition that I did not think was deserving of chairs.

Season 20 was also pretty solid in terms of chair turns, because I would say only Connor and JD did not deserve chairs.

Season 13’s auditions are pretty polarizing for me. I loved some of them, but there were also a fair handful of auditions that did not deserve chairs imo.

Season 18’s auditions were kind of weak imo because there were a lot of chair turners that didn’t do all that great either.

The earlier seasons also tended to have more auditions that didn’t deserve chair imo.