@*Wallace - 16/20

@Zoey - 16/20

@*Amanda - 16/20

@1234567890 - 17/20

@Solaris - 18/20

@Alex95 - 19/20

@rdhaley96 - 19/20

Dee

Joanie always manages to capture you with her expressions and there is no exception to that here. I love the more mysterious and alluring expression her eyes are giving in this photo. In combination with the setting, the photo ends up becoming very sensual and soft. I love that. 

Akshar

LMFAO I love how this is a controversial photo to make Top 20 and here I am ranking it in my Top 10. I think she looks innocent in this photo and that's what makes it stand out for me.

Lily

I go back and forth on this but I do think this photo has a really sincere and ethereal quality that makes me really like it. It's simple but effective.

Megan

This looks like it could be in a magazine straight up.

Derek

I can see how this shot came come across as pretty regular in terms of the post and face but I think it’s better than what some of the rankings are suggesting. This kind of serene expression from Joanie shows just how versatile of a model she is. But admittedly the bright swimwear and the beautiful backdrop are doing a lot of the work. Congrats to Nigel.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Alex

Joanie's a beautiful girl with a great body, but it doesn't look flattering in this shot at all. It's just the completely wrong angle for her, the picture is very amateur. It's not bad, but I've come to expect better from Joanie and it's easily her weakest shot of the competition.

14. Joanie - Future Goal

PegN2xh.jpg

11.32 / 20

Dee - 3/20

Derek - 6/20

Lily - 6/20

Richard - 6/20

Gonzalo - 7/20

Akshar - 8/20

Wallace - 9/20

Chris - 11/20

Sola - 12/20

Priscilla - 12/20

Rei - 13/20

Amanda - 13/20

Alex - 14/20

JORDAN - 14/20

Victoria - 14/20

Diana - 16/20

Gigi - 16/20

Zoey - 17/20

Megan - 18/20

Dee

Everything about this photo just works for me. It is not the most modelesque photo, but there is no denying that Joanie always delivers a captivating photo. Her eyes and body pose always beautifully come together to tell a fantastic story. The martinis, the extended leg, the arched eyebrow, the showing of the dress. It is just an awesome picture. 

Derek

Kind of a polarizing photo? To me, everything about it is brilliant. The styling, the pose with the dress, the expression, the male model’s expression, him holding the vacuum, the martini, her finger… A miracle considering some of the awful photos that this produced. Seriously I feel like this image transcends the challenge and is amazing even with no context. This low placement surprises me and I’m honestly not even a “JOANIE STAN.” I think I’m only officially a stan to 3 models and Joanie isn’t on the list.

Lily

I don't think this shot is massively exciting but I don't really care, it is so well-executed and she looks gorgeous.

Akshar

I love how she looks here. She looks so stunning. I love the movement of the dress in the photo and she slayed it. 

Alex

The shoot called for "editorial" and nothing about this shot is editorial. But I don't think that's entirely her fault, mainly the fault of the styling and the concept. But as a modeling picture, it's truly amazing. Her face is to die for, that arched eyebrow is genius.

Megan

PLZ explain how these future goal pics made it.

13. Sara - Bald

zKe2CFi.jpg

11.05 / 20

Derek - 1/20

Sola - 5/20

Akshar - 6/20

Zoey - 6/20

JORDAN - 8/20

Richard - 8/20

Alex - 9/20

Priscilla - 10/20

Diana - 11/20

Gigi - 11/20

Victoria - 11/20

Dee - 12/20

Lily - 12/20

Gonzalo - 13/20

Rei - 14/20

Amanda - 15/20

Wallace - 19/20

Chris - 19/20

Megan - 20/20

Derek

I’m the first one with a #1 to fall. I have no problem admitting that this is my favorite photo of the cycle and one of my favorites of all time. Many thanks to Amanda for allowing me to put it into the Top 20 and avoid the disastrous unilateral cut round. This photo is so good that it carried Sara all the way to the Top 4 even though she never took another good photo. The 19s and 20s hurt and it would have been nice to see this in the Top 10. Oh well. She just looks gorgeous and alien and intriguing and this grabs me every time I look at it. Sara’s lips are insane.

Akshar

Her best shot of the season. She really started off so great and went downhill real fast. But this shot is just so pure and interesting. 

Alex

It's a shame she never lived up to this first shoot again because this photo is amazing.

Dee

Sara never looked more incredible in the competition. She also never took a strong photo again imo. LOL. What a way to make a splash in the competition at the very beginning, considering she was scouted at the mall and did not sign up for this independently. Quite a shock, but in a great way because she is gorgeous here!

Lily

I'm not crazy about the hand placement but otherwise this is really gorgeous.

Megan

some people can work a bald photo. some people look like a thumb. not gonna say where I think Sara falls into.

12. Furonda - Doll

Hy9DfDK.jpg

10.86 / 20

Zoey - 4/20

Megan - 4/20

Derek - 5/20

Diana - 5/20

Lily - 5/20

Priscilla - 7/20

Victoria - 7/20

Dee - 9/20

Gonzalo - 10/20

Alex - 10/20

JORDAN - 10/20

Gigi - 13/20

Richard - 13/20

Wallace - 13/20

Rei - 15/20

Chris - 17/20

Akshar - 18/20

Amanda - 18/20

Sola - 20/20

Megan

Perfect

Derek

Even with the doll going down on her this is such an achievement. The other rankers are right… it’s perfect. Actually I think it would have been sliiiiiightly better if they replaced the regular sized dolls on the chair with her with like.. and oversized teddy bear or something. Anyway, her body positioning and expression are amazing and I’m glad this made it.

Lily

Love everything about this. The body language is perfect.

Dee

Furonda nailed this shot. Completely. She absolutely looks like a rag doll and I am stunned as to how that is possible lol. 

Alex

A+ for looking like a rag doll, B for the modeling. Bumping it up just because Furonda was done dirty with only one photo in the endgame.

Wallace

One of my favorites from Furonda. Great shot!

Akshar

LMAO. I mean tbh Furonda's portfolio is disappointing so I guess this is her best photo by default. But like it's eh?

11. Jade - Fairy Tale

teSXuoC.jpg

10.32 / 20

Amanda - 1/20

Alex - 3/20

Sola - 4/20

Gigi - 5/20

Rei - 7/20

Zoey - 7/20

Gonzalo - 8/20

Wallace - 8/20

Richard - 9/20

Chris - 9/20

Victoria - 9/20

Akshar - 12/20

Megan - 13/20

Derek - 16/20

Priscilla - 16/20

Diana - 17/20

Dee - 17/20

Lily - 17/20

JORDAN - 18/20

Amanda

Stunning!

Alex

Amazing! Jade stole the episode from every aspect. Jade is in complete control in this shot and she looks FIERCE!

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Wallace

Sexy shot of Jade as Little Red Riding hood. My favorite photo of hers.

Akshar

I don't know why but I remember this photo being so much more iconic? Like looking at it now it doesn't have that same "WOW" factor it had years ago. But still, a great shot!

Derek

Hmmm maybe I’m a hater but this photo is just okay for me. I think the styling kind of takes me out of it, idk. Like what kind of grown-up sexy leather boot fishnets bellyshirt red-riding hood is happening here right now??? But Jade does a good job with in and shows off the outfit. Joanie just barely beats Jade with her Cinderella pose this week, but Jade sh*ts all over Joanie with the expression. Not mad to have this in the finals but not my favorite.

Dee

Maybe this is unpopular, but I never really liked this shot. I think there was always a very large disconnect for me between the face and her body. The face is giving what needed to be gave, but the body just does not have the same fire behind it? Like how is the face that fierce and the legs so awkward?

Lily

Ahh I feel so bad that I've never quite loved this as much as others do, that being said, she's serving such powerful face.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 6 Results: 11-15)