@Gonzalo - 8/20

@goofycilla90 - 8/20

@*Wallace - 8/20

@taylorkat - 11/20
@Deeee - 11/20

@Solaris - 11/20

@Zoey - 13/20

Alex - 2/20

Once upon a time this was my all-time favorite ANTM photo. It's dropped to second, but not by much. This is the epitome of high fashion to me. She's relaxed, but also totally in control. And she's selling the shit out of those sunglasses! Perfection.

Derek - 5/20

Zero #1 scores and still the winner! Shandi wins the Cycle 2 rematch. When we were doing final cuts, this was pretty much the only photo that I was sweating over. Thankfully everyone agrees that this is amazing and it’s the ONLY photo in the finals that got no bottom 3 rankings. Or bottom 7 rankings for that matter! An unexpected and deserving winner. Also was Shandi the perfect ANTM contestant? Amazing how much ANTM got right with Cycle 2. Truly a groundbreaking season of a groundbreaking show.

Rei - 5/20

Amazing

Akshar - 5/20

GORGEOUS! Shandi looks like a damn QUEEN in this shot! She is giving us so much swag and such a chilled laid back shot that is just so effortlessly stunning.

Richard - 6/20

It would have been so easy for Shandi to take a more classically feminine approach this week, but she went more for a cooler, more masculine energy, and that paid off in spades. The dress she’s wearing probably wasn’t easy to pull off, but she carries it so well. The big hair, the sunglasses, and the backdrop really top off the picture nicely, too.

Lily - 7/20

The Walgreens to cheating on your boyfriend to becoming a high fashion model pipeline is undefeated.

Gonzalo - 8/20

Great, The Best of Shandi

Wallace - 8/20

Great and memorable high fashion shot from Shandi.

Gigi - 11/20

One of the better photos from that shoot. 

Dee - 11/20

A monumental photo. Not just because Shandi looks like a true high-fashion supermodel and is killing the shot, but also because this photo is the cherry on top of the incredible reality television story that Shandi delivered. And even though this is a sunglasses ad, Shandi is modeling every single article on her body. This photo had to make the finals and I am glad that it did. 

Sola - 11/20

Not my favorite photo but I still like it! 

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 25 WINNER REVEALED)
  • 1 month later...

On 5/10/2023 at 8:11 PM, FrogLenzen said:

After this cycle is done I will be retiring this thread...! Very sad to say bye after 2 years, but we did the thing it has been super fun.

If you enjoyed it and are still as obsessed with ANTM as ever, keep following for when I start a new ANTM Superlatives thread for all kinds of wildcard mini-rankdowns! Everyone will be able to make a suggestion for a round. Best winner portfolio? Best CoverGirl commercial? Best Tyra shot? Best CoverGirl photo? Best runner-up? You name it and we'll rank it. 

@Alex95 

@1234567890 

@FrogLenzen

@.Rei 

@*Chris 

@*Diana 

@jarmon 

@rdhaley96 

@*Lily 

@Gonzalo

@goofycilla90 

@*Wallace 

@taylorkat 
@Deeee 

@Solaris 

@Zoey 

Like or comment or PM or Twitter DM if you would be interested in me starting the ANTM Superlatives thread officially this month

• Like 8

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown