@FrogLenzen - 10/20

@*Wallace - 10/20

@rdhaley96 - 10/20

@jarmon - 13/20

@*Diana - 15/20

Sola

very pretty

Rei

This is so underrated. I go back and forth with this and my #1 as my favorite photo from the cycle.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Alex

Wow this is amazing. This is one of the most high fashion beauty shots I have ever seen on the show. Every quirk and angle of her face is perfection. Stunning.

Lily

So much power.

Megan

Tyra's makeover choices can be questionable. But she really nailed it making Nnenna bald after this shot. Judging by her IG it is a look she's still rocking. Just a stellar pic.

Dee

Nnenna really slayed the beginning of the competition though. This photo is absolutely dynamite. Nnenna looks like absolute perfection in every way. Such a high-fashion, editorial beauty shot that likely remains the greatest week one shot of all-time. 

Derek

Undoubtedly an incredible photograph. It personally ranks lower for me than the other two bald shots because I like the expression on the others’ more and also the rhinestone next to her eye looks like an angry zit to me, oop.

Wallace

Beautiful and stunning shot.

Akshar

WOW! Stunning. I just wish her hands didn't look so awkward and it would be ranked much higher. Her face looks stunning though and it has like a mystery to it.

2. Joanie - Doll

WwR8AgQ.jpg

6.32 / 20

Dee - 1/20

Diana - 2/20

Gonzalo - 2/20

Akshar - 2/20

Wallace - 2/20

Priscilla - 2/20

JORDAN - 3/20

Chris - 3/20

Sola - 3/20

Victoria - 4/20

Amanda - 6/20

Richard - 7/20

Megan - 8/20

Rei - 8/20

Derek - 9/20

Lily - 9/20

Alex - 13/20

Gigi - 17/20

Zoey - 19/20

Dee

In his recap, Alex mentioned that he still does not understand how Joanie managed to make her legs look so fake and doll-like. I think that is still the biggest takeaway for me when I look at this photo. How did she manage to embody the doll so well in her expression and pose? Even more props that she did this photoshoot after her hellish experience at the dentist. Joanie proved why she was the best photo-model of the season right here.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Akshar

HOW?!?! Her legs?!?! They don't even look real? She nailed the concept of looking like a doll perfectly. The pose just works and it would've been my number 1 if her face had more tension.

Wallace

I'm not sure if this is my top fave shot of Joanie, but I do really love this.

Megan

I know a ventriloquist dummy needs a ventriloquist. But I think I would have preferred this without the male model. Joanie looks stunning though.

Derek

With the low scores on her iconic Venus shot, Joanie’s dummy becomes her highest ranked photo of the season. It’s not the first photo that I think of when I think “Joanie,” but it is amazing what she achieved here. Dee said it all. Congrats to Joanie stans for getting her to the #2 spot and congrats to Joanie haters for keeping her out of the #1.

Lily

Nailed it.

Alex

I still don't know how she managed to make her legs look like that, they look so fake! While it's a dumb shoot she looks amazing. And I think the male model looks pretty great too, which is rare because they're usually pointless props in these shoots lol.

1. Danielle - Fairy Tale

wNES4JE.jpg

4.53 / 20

Diana - 1/20

Gigi - 1/20

Wallace - 1/20

Lily - 1/20

Victoria - 1/20

JORDAN - 2/20

Sola - 2/20

Amanda - 3/20

Derek - 3/20

Rei - 4/20

Chris - 4/20

Akshar - 5/20

Zoey - 5/20

Priscilla - 5/20

Megan - 5/20

Alex - 7/20

Richard - 11/20

Gonzalo - 12/20

Dee - 13/20

Diana

Fairy Tale one of the best shots in history in my opinion

Gigi

🥰

Wallace

I've always loved this shot. She made a gorgeous and sexy modernday version of Snow White. :wub: She made this shoot look effortless.

Lily

It's the photo I think of when thinking about Cycle 6, so it feels fair to put it here. So beautiful.

Victoria

Snow White Hello GIF by Disney Princess

The Fairest Of Them All. 🍎

Derek

Okay so I didn’t love Red Riding Hood in fishnets but apparently I love Snow White in a mini-skirt and stripper heels. This shot is amazing. The concept is a little odd but she absolutely crushed it and her bone structure is divine. Effortless. She makes having one arm look chic. Ditto to what Dee says below about the apple and her neck and face. With Dani, we have a winner in the top spot again for Cycle 6!

Akshar

I expect this shot to win this season. Rightfully so too. It's just that I love the pose but I feel her face could've been better. Still a fantastic shot!

Megan

This really grew on me. I used to not be a huge fan of this shoot but after staring at all the pictures for forever I've grown to really appreciate it.

Alex

I love the attitude she's showing here. I wish her other arm wasn't hidden, but I still love it so much.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Dee

Werk. Danielle is so fierce in this photo. The way she holds the apple, while also keeping her neck and face perfectly positioned. UGH. I think this photo would make more of an impact had she not just served the same brilliant face the week before (bald picture). Nonetheless, one of her best photos in the competition. 

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 6 WINNER REVEALED)