@Solaris - 18/20

@*Chris - 19/20

@FrogLenzen - 20/20

@Gonzalo - 20/20

@*Wallace - 20/20

@*Amanda - 20/20

@.Rei - 20/20

Richard (8/20)

I actually wasn’t sure ranking these whether or not I’d put this picture above Samantha’s, as the two shots are pretty equal for me. I ultimately gave Samantha the slight edge, but I love this shot from McKey almost just as much. I love the angular, sort of closed-in pose she’s giving, and her expression reads quietly confident. The lighting here definitely works in her favor, too, giving the shot a more mysterious but cool vibe. It’s just a great shot overall, and I hope it places decently high.

Alex (13/20)

I feel like this shot shouldn't work, but it does. I love how McKey's blending into the darkness. She's giving me neck, she's giving me face! I don't love the arm placements, but it's still a strong shot!

Akshar (17/20)

I like her jawline and collar bones. Very attractive. 

Megan (17/20)

I think this actually would have worked better if she were topless. It would be a perfect ad for a jeans campaign.

Chris (19/20)

We lost Lio's simplistic but this is here ? I don't like it here. 

Gonzalo (20/20)

200.gif 

Derek (20/20)

I don’t hate this photo. But it was an easy last place compared to the others for me. I don’t love the pose and the… uh, pulled down shoulder strap I guess? It’s doing a little too much for this photoshoot. I think McKey arguably has a better face than the rest of this cast and one of the best faces to come through the show. This type of image should just be something simple to highlight her unique features. Instead it’s half in the shadow and her exposed eye is also kind of in a shadow, eh.

Wallace (20/20)

Nice shot but doesn't really do much for me. Lio's Natural should be here instead.

Amanda (20/20)

This is fine but in a very strong Top 20, it's the weakest of the bunch IMO.

Rei (20/20)

Very amateurish-looking

19. Sheena - Malibu

SZ0zj6w.jpg

13.72 / 20

Sola - 3/20

Alex - 6/20

Zoey - 10/20

Diana - 12/20

JORDAN - 12/20

Wallace - 12/20

Akshar - 12/20

Amanda - 13/20

Chris - 14/20

Gigi - 15/20

Derek - 15/20

Priscilla - 15/20

Victoria - 16/20

Lily - 17/20

Rei - 18/20

Megan - 18/20

Gonzalo - 19/20

Richard - 20/20

Alex (6/20)

Just needed a little more oomph in the face and it would've been a 10/10 picture. Sad this is her only shot here, but it's also my favorite of hers. Bumped it up a bit to hopefully help her out.

Wallace (12/20)

This photoshoot was made for Sheena. This is a very sexy shot of her. I'm glad Alex and Akshar were pushing through for a Sheena shot to make it through, and glad this made it. :wub:

Akshar (12/20)

Ahhhh so glad this was able to make the Top 20. I love this shot of Sheena and it's my favorite of hers. Honestly, all the photos from this week were STELLAR. This is just.

giphy.gif 

Chris (14/20)

The way Sheena got done dirty in this rankdown ! Anyway, I just love how positioned she is in the picture, and her expression - it unfortunately landed way lower than I expected.

Derek (15/20)

Russell James can do no wrong. A gorgeous photo. The belly button ring takes me out of it a tiny bit, but it’s a great shot from Sheena. They were worried she would make everything too sexy. Here, Sheena’s body is facing directly to camera, not slouched, but she still manages to exude serenity rather than sex.

Rei (18/20)

Good

Megan (18/20)

Fine. I wish her LA Disaster shoot had made it instead.

Richard (20/20)

It says a lot that this is my #20, because I still think it’s a good shot. She looks fantastic from the neck down and is modeling the swimwear perfectly. I just think there’s a little too much tension in the face and behind her eyes. I wish she would’ve relaxed into the shot more.

18. McKey - Glam

jYuNfCn.jpg

13.22 / 20

Victoria - 1/20

Priscilla - 3/20

JORDAN - 4/20

Megan - 11/20

Lily - 12/20

Amanda - 12/20

Zoey - 13/20

Gigi - 13/20

Wallace - 14/20

Gonzalo - 15/20

Sola - 15/20

Akshar - 16/20

Derek - 16/20

Alex - 16/20

Diana - 19/20

Richard - 19/20

Rei - 19/20

Chris - 20/20

Victoria (1/20)

200.gif 

Megan (11/20)

I'm miffed that her Fiercee award shot didn't make it through. That is actual GLAMOUR. This instead? Okay. I guess.

Wallace (14/20)

The pose is really cool and intriguing. I like this from McKey.

Alex (16/20)

I'm obsessed with her pose and how she's contorting her body. Credit to Tyra, I think the shot composition is really carrying the shot a bit here. Her face is a little out of control in a bad way.

Akshar (16/20)

I kinda weirdly love the pose. She understood the assignment and wasn't afraid to go there and look a little weird.

Derek (16/20)

I’m surprised this didn’t do better, but I think that there are just a ton of great photos in this Top 20 and McKey is not a fan-favorite model.

Richard (19/20)

It’s a cool picture. I like the pose especially, particularly the backbend. I feel like she looks a bit washed out here, though, and her features didn’t photograph in the most flattering way. Still a good shot, but it’s definitely in the bottom half of this top 20 for me.

Rei (19/20)

Okay

Chris (20/20)

It's honestly my least favourite glam shot out of everyone during the week so...

17. McKey - Malibu

XbY7QHE.jpg

13.16 / 20

Zoey - 4/20

Akshar - 6/20

Diana - 6/20

Megan - 7/20

Gigi - 8/20

Victoria - 12/20

Lily - 13/20

Priscilla - 14/20

Richard - 14/20

Gonzalo - 16/20

Wallace - 16/20

Sola - 16/20

Rei - 16/20

Derek - 17/20

Chris - 17/20

JORDAN - 18/20

Amanda - 18/20

Alex - 19/20

Akshar (6/20)

Honestly, I don't understand why people don't like McKey. Like if it's cause her personality is meh, that's fine. But her photos were great. This is my favorite McKey photo and she just looks fantastic. Her eyes? Piercing my soul. She has very pretty eyes.

giphy.gif 

Megan (7/20)

I am kind of surprised both that McKey has so many shots and that I am ranking a McKey shot this high. Not that I disliked McKey but my favorites from the season were Marjorie and Lio and McKey never really registered until all of a sudden she won. This is an effortlessly beautiful shot though and shows kind of the interest and edginess that allowed her to win in 2008.

Richard (14/20)

This picture has really grown on me. There’s such an ease to it, but at the same time, it still looks very intentional. McKey’s classically beautiful looks and ocean blue eyes (fitting, given the background) only further elevate what she’s already doing. Great shot.

Wallace (16/20)

A mix of beauty and sexy here from McKey. 

Rei (16/20)

Good

Chris (17/20)

One of Mckey's best picture but that's not saying much as I never cared for her pictures. 

Derek (17/20)

Wow I hate her makeover so much lol. But here you can see how striking and amazing her face is. Great bikini shot, great expression, great lighting, I just prefer others. This is a strong 20.

Alex (19/20)

Love her face, her pose is good but a bit too stiff for my liking.

16. Marjorie - Ship

e8rue5o.jpg

12.55 / 20

Sola - 1/20

Gonzalo - 3/20

Megan - 3/20

Rei - 6/20

Priscilla - 8/20

JORDAN - 8/20

Richard - 11/20

Victoria - 14/20

Alex - 15/20

Chris - 16/20

Amanda - 16/20

Diana - 16/20

Zoey - 16/20

Wallace - 18/20

Akshar - 18/20

Gigi - 19/20

Derek - 19/20

Lily - 19/20

Sola (1/20)

stunning

Megan (3/20)

WHO KNEW THE SHIP SHOOT WAS ALL OF A SUDDEN MY FAVORITE. If I HAD IT MY WAY this ranking would be replaced with Marjorie's windmill which I feel is one of the most underrated ANTM shots of all time. I cannot believe that we didn't get to see the Marjorie/Lio friendship thrive in the finale. I am still mad at this! Anyway, great shot from Marjorie. I'd book her on my all non-cis-men pirate ship any day.

Rei (6/20)

Her best photo

Richard (11/20)

For me, this is one of Marjorie’s most underrated pictures, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it crack the top 20. I absolutely love her pose in this shot. She was definitely known for that “Hunchback of Notre Dame” approach, and she’s utilizing it to near perfection here. I also love the peek over the shoulder; it’s almost a callback to her swimsuit picture. Her face photographed beautifully, too, and she’s giving just the right amount of intensity. Overall, while this picture isn’t necessarily her biggest standout from the show, I think it absolutely deserves to be in this top 20.

Alex (15/20)

Her awkwardness can be hit or miss in a photo. There's some elements that really work here and some that don't. While I love the pose, she lost her right arm and could've given us more neck.

Chris (16/20)

While I love this picture, it's not as strong as the other pictures in the Top 20. 

Wallace (18/20)

This is a good high fashion shot of Marjorie. I just prefer the other photos more.

Akshar (18/20)

An okay shot. I wouldn't have this and my 18-20 in the Top 20 but I don't hate it.

Derek (19/20)

Not my favorite from this shoot or from Marjorie, but again I don’t hate it. I’m not a stickler for making sure every single arm and leg is perfectly visible in a shot, but the right arm here just doesn’t work for me. That’s more to do with whoever selected this photo than with Marjorie who I’m sure produced a ton of great images during this shoot.

Edited by FrogLenzen

Fine with McKey's Natural shot coming in last.

Not Victoria losing her #1 already. 🙈

I do wish Sheena's Malibu and McKey's Glam were higher. I like how so many of us complimented McKey's pose in that photo.

Ooops, I forgot I had McKey's Malibu shot at 16, so this #17 ranking is fine for me here. I would have preferred this to show up before the other two photos posted though. Like Megan said, I am surprised she managed to have so many photos here. :ph34rwave: 

Good with Marjorie's Ship showing up although I'd prefer this to be lower than the other 3 shots as well. I do agree with the latter posted comments.