ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

42 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Akshar and Rei have their entire Top 5 remaining.

Rankings left:

1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4

5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

6, 6, 6, 6

7, 7

8, 8

9, 9

10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11

12, 12

15, 15, 15

17, 17

19, 19, 19

20, 20, 20

Someone else has their entire top 5 remaining, too. *whistles*

- I think McKey's Ship photo is my favorite of hers. I can't even remember my rankings of her photos anymore, lmao. But I do approve of this making the Top 10 so yay. Chris pretty much said it all with his comments here.

- Hmm kinda surprised that Marjorie's Fiercee Awards shot showed up already. I expected this to be higher. I do really like Richard's comments on this one.

- I don't stan for Lio's Ship shot coming in only 8th. Should have been higher. 😘 But lol actually this is a fine ranking. But I do really love this and think it's gorgeous and glad others do too. ❤️

- Reallly pretty shot of Samantha here and #7 is a good spot for this. I feel bad ranking it as low as I did. Oops. But again such a strong Top 20 that this just happens.

- Gorgeous shot of Elina and I'm glad that this made it all the way to #6.

56 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Y I K E S.... She's really winning this huh? 🙈

56 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

LB is OVERRATED

let-it-be-known-tell-them.gif

But ugh I'm already prepared for her to win this and rob Lio, as Lio will have plenty of tanks while LB will have none. 😢 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

What were you thinking of choosing? And what did you actual choose? If you feel like sharing. :haha: 

I was nervous to. :giggle:I initially chose the runner-up and I switched to the winner as I thought that had more chance. Now I wish I went with my gut since they were so close as Lio's LA Disaster is lowkey my favorite of the cycle so I'm a bad stan 🙈

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Akshar 

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

Rei

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

Richard

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

the rest???!

Who Cares Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

If you read, you would know that I have my top 4 😘 

Just for you:

Edited by *Chris

15 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was nervous to. :giggle:I initially chose the runner-up and I switched to the winner as I thought that had more chance. Now I wish I went with my gut since they were so close as Lio's LA Disaster is lowkey my favorite of the cycle so I'm a bad stan 🙈

lol stop cause same here....I wanted to vote for LA Disaster but I was like what if I'm the only one LOL and figured their Natural would get more votes so to ensure one of theirs won Most Robbed, I went with Natural. Imagine, Lily. It could've been 2 extra votes for Lio's LA Disaster. 

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Y I K E S.... She's really winning this huh? 🙈

let-it-be-known-tell-them.gif

But ugh I'm already prepared for her to win this and rob Lio, as Lio will have plenty of tanks while LB will have none. 😢 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(let it be known i'm only shading the old man, Wallace. Not Lio.)

21 minutes ago, *Lily said:

4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

lol stop cause same here....I wanted to vote for LA Disaster but I was like what if I'm the only one LOL and figured their Natural would get more votes so to ensure one of theirs won Most Robbed, I went with Natural. Imagine, Lily. It could've been 2 extra votes for Lio's LA Disaster. 

OMGGG I can't at you two both doing this. :dead: 🤣

I don't think too much about the Most Robbed photo and just vote what I feel was the most robbed, which usually doesn't win most of the time. :lmao: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

OMGGG I can't at you two both doing this. :dead: 🤣

I don't think too much about the Most Robbed photo and just vote what I feel was the most robbed, which usually doesn't win most of the time. :lmao: 

we can't help it that we're so iconic and think the same, right @*Lily?