FrogLenzen

14 minutes ago, jarmon said:

the DISRESPECT. how dare you SLANDER my name. :no:

LMAO JK  :lmao:

I would never. :no: 

🤣

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Evil Laugh Hades GIF

Me getting ready to watch the Cycle 12 photographs crash everyone's devices and ruin their data plans

😢 :dead: 

• Haha 1

5. Lio - Windmill

7GpxCcM.jpg

9.05 / 20

@*Wallace - 1/20

@*Amanda - 2/20

@Alex95 - 2/20

@.Rei - 2/20

@FrogLenzen - 4/20

@*Chris - 4/20

@rdhaley96 - 4/20

@jarmon - 5/20

@totes4totes - 6/20

@Gonzalo - 6/20

@taylorkat - 10/20

@*Lily - 10/20

@*Diana - 11/20

@Solaris - 17/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 19/20

@Zoey - 20/20

@1234567890 - 20/20

@goofycilla90 - 20/20

Wallace (1/20)

ICONIC & LEGENDARY shot of Lio. :wub:  My favorite shot of Lio's and of the cycle. I love the jump pose, the hair, the face and just everything! :omg: One of my all-time favorite photos from the show!

Alex (2/20)

One of the best in Top Model history. They timed the jump perfectly, the legs are positioned brilliantly, and they managed to maintain the strength in their face. I love how they look juxtaposed against the windmill in the background. Just brilliant.

Rei (2/20)

One of the best photos ever

Richard (4/20)

This is just an awesome picture. The composition is so visually intriguing, with the windmill in the background and Lio dominating the foreground with their pitchfork and big hair. What really stands out to me is Lio’s commitment. They really went for it and played into the dark, whimsical vibe of the shoot. They look slightly crazed and villainous, yet at the same time, they’re maintaining their composure even while jumping. It’s just such a cool shot.

Chris (4/20)

Perfection ! 

Derek (4/20)

I usually don’t gravitate toward jumping shots, but this is outrageous. Alex said it above: how they are posed next to the windmill makes this a really special shot. The shape of their limbs next to the shape of the windmill, the wind in their hair, the way they’re grabbing the skirt, the wooden shoes. It all comes together for a very striking image.

Akshar (5/20)

A very dynamic pose and they were SERVING! Everything just works perfectly, this photo is aesthetically pleasing. 

giphy.gif 

Megan (6/20)

If I can't rank Marjorie's windmill high because of uncultured HATERS with poor taste, I will rank Lio's high.

Victoria (20/20)

200.gif 

Priscilla (20/20)

i know Tyra loves a good jump photo but this photo has never worked for me at all. It’s too manic 

4. Lio - Glam

W6CCmSw.jpg

7.61 / 20

Chris - 2/20

Megan - 2/20

Lily - 3/20

Akshar - 3/20

Richard - 3/20

Wallace - 4/20

Amanda - 5/20

Alex - 5/20

Rei - 5/20

Diana - 7/20

Gigi - 9/20

Sola - 10/20

Victoria - 10/20

Derek - 11/20

Gonzalo - 11/20

JORDAN - 11/20

Priscilla - 17/20

Zoey - 19/20

Chris (2/20)

Easily my favourite picture of Lio's & my second favourite of the season. 

Megan (2/20)

IIRC, Lio has a background in ice skating which is why so many of their best shots liked to emphasize their legs. This is just a visually interesting shot without feeling forced (which is my issue with McKey's photo from the same shoot).

Akshar (3/20)

YASSSS LIO!!! This is such an iconic photo from Lio, they look so fabulous in this shot! The pose is so dramatic as the theme was and they just UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT.

giphy.gif 

Richard (3/20)

It’s hard to pinpoint why I love this shot so much. I guess just the off-kilter nature of it is what really stands out for me. Lio’s legs in particular add such an interesting dimension to the photo; it almost looks like they’re dancing. The pose combined with the styling really makes the overall shot stand out. While I think Lio would have done just as well giving a more intense face, I think their choice to keep it simple worked just as well. It’s just a fantastic picture overall.

Wallace (4/20)

Love the pose. So fierce and high fashion.

Alex (5/20)

Amazing. It looks like they're getting blown away or something. They completely let loose and gave up control of their body, but their face is still maintaining control.

Rei (5/20)

Dancing queen

Derek (11/20)

Not my favorite photoshoot, but Lio bodied this. Lio saw McKey emphasizing her legs in the ship photoshoot and said “challenge accepted.” I really thought that Lio’s Windmill would be her top photo! Unexpected!

LMAO Y I K ES..... I'm not even reading the rest of the game. 🙈

Lio got massively robbed. Ugh that Windmill shot coming in 5th is highway robbery. 😭 😭

I THINK Lauren Brie benefitted a lot because Lio has always been the big favorite of Cycle 11, but with that she was bound to always be a target for some people. Someone like a LB was able to skate through with minimal/very little tanks, as no one really dislikes her or went out to tank her.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO Y I K ES..... I'm not even reading the rest of the game. 🙈

Lio got massively robbed. Ugh that Windmill shot coming in 5th is highway robbery. 😭 😭

I THINK Lauren Brie benefitted a lot because Lio has always been the big favorite of Cycle 11, but with that she was bound to always be a target for some people. Someone like a LB was able to skate through with minimal/very little tanks, as no one really dislikes her or went out to tank her.

also cause Lauren Brie's photo's are stellar but Lio's Glam deserved Top 3 tbh.