@Solaris - 11/20

@totes4totes - 12/20

@*Lily - 14/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 15/20

@*Chris - 18/20

Gigi (1/20)

🥰

Akshar (2/20)

Lauren Brie was honestly a little too good for this show. Like she gave KILLER PHOTO'S!!! This is just so stunning and she looks so innocent with a hint of sexy and ahh just love it.

giphy.gif 

Derek (2/20)

Russell James and this lighting is not even fair. She looks like an actual angel here. Some people don’t like the hand but I LIVE for the hand. It makes the shot seem more candid. Like she was just chilling in fairyland and some photographer just passed by to grab this shot before she disappeared.

Rei (3/20)

Stunning

Richard (5/20)

This picture is simply mesmerizing. Lauren Brie struck a perfect balance between ethereal and sexy here, and she did a great job putting both herself and the swimsuit front and center. Her bright blue, bedroomy eyes really stand out in particular, and although some people have a problem with her hand positioning, I think it adds an interesting dimension to the shot. Overall, this is a fantastic shot and is probably one of the best swimsuit pictures to come from the show.

Alex (8/20)

Girl, move your left hand! With that out of the way, this would've once again one of the best shots ever. Honestly, that hand is soooooo distracting I continue to drop on it.

Wallace (10/20)

Really beautiful and serene shot of LB.

Megan (12/20)

Boring.

Chris (18/20)

This shot is so basic and a tad bit overrated - she's gorgeous but this is exactly what I expected from Lauren Brie during this shoot. 

2. Lauren Brie - Eyes

A5ybind.jpg

5.44 / 20

Chris - 1/20

Richard - 2/20

Victoria - 2/20

Priscilla - 2/20

JORDAN - 2/20

Alex - 3/20

Akshar - 4/20

Rei - 4/20

Derek - 5/20

Gonzalo - 5/20

Gigi - 5/20

Zoey - 5/20

Amanda - 6/20

Lily - 6/20

Sola - 8/20

Megan - 10/20

Diana - 13/20

Wallace - 15/20

Chris (1/20)

You mean some people don't have this as their favourite picture of the cycle ?  She absolutely nail the eyes aspect, and I love how she used the rest of her body to sell the picture - it was giving me some Cirque du Soleil vibe. 

Richard (2/20)

I feel like words can’t really do this picture justice. It’s eerie, unsettling, but enchanting and beautiful all at once. The symmetry in this picture is just incredible, and Lauren Brie’s eyes pop so much, especially with the makeup. She completely brought this character to life with that piercing stare combined with the intertwined hands, and the water and ominous background give even more character to the shot, ultimately. It’s just a phenomenal picture, and it would absolutely make a deserving winner.

Alex (3/20)

How is she so good at this?! She fixed her hand problem from last shoot and now they're FLAWLESS! Genius shot, strong eyes, f*cking amazing!!!

Akshar (4/20)

I mean she knew exactly what she was doing and that pose with the hands is just so dynamic, I love! Lauren Brie,

giphy.gif 

Rei (4/20)

Stunning

Derek (5/20)

Remember that time when Clark got FCO for this photoshoot for no reason lol

Megan (10/20)

This would be higher if I didn't know in the back of my brain that she is a Trumper. But also I'm not 100% sure which is why this isn't lower.

Wallace (15/20)

Intense powerful eyes here.

1. Lauren Brie - Hot Air Balloon

ZpQzMkp.jpg

5.16 / 20

Richard - 1/20

Alex - 1/20

Gonzalo - 1/20

Priscilla - 1/20

Derek - 1/20

JORDAN - 1/20

Amanda - 1/20

Akshar - 1/20

Rei - 1/20

Sola - 2/20

Chris - 3/20

Victoria - 4/20

Wallace - 8/20

Diana - 10/20

Zoey - 11/20

Gigi - 12/20

Lily - 15/20

Megan - 19/20

Richard (1/20)

I was very torn between my top 2 for the cycle. From a modeling perspective, I don’t think this is technically Lauren Brie’s best shot, but in the end, I had to go with what my heart was telling me.

This picture is indisputably one of the most iconic from the franchise, but in some spaces *coughs* r/ANTM *coughs*, it’s become popular to hate on it. I can sort of see where the distaste comes from, because this is an UGLY picture of Lauren Brie. Her pose is contorted to the nth degree, her features look slightly distorted and harsh, and overall, it’s just a very strange image. 

With that said, all of those aspects come together in the most bizarre yet exquisite way, and that’s ultimately what I love about this shot. You see it, and you can’t help but stare. It’s just so intriguing and so wrong that it’s right. The overall composition of the shot is genius, and Lauren Brie’s contorted pose only adds to that. The way her hair is illuminated by the light gives another compelling dimension to the shot. And beyond that, she just looks incredible up on the ladder in that dress, even if she’s not necessarily conventionally beautiful here. This is by far one of the most interesting pictures to ever come from the show, and that’s a big part of why I love it so much.

Gonzalo (1/20)

200.gif 

Alex (1/20)

One of the few times the judges were right when they called a picture one of the best of all time. I mean come on, look at it! This could be on the cover of any editorial magazine. F*cking iconic!

Akshar (1/20)

I mean come on now? Literal perfection? I don't even know how she was able to pose so effortlessly like this whilst on that ladder but mad props. Tyra wasn't being dramatic when she said the best photo in ANTM History.

Priscilla (1/20)

so robbed! Tyra messed up so bad eliminating her

Amanda (1/20)

STUNNING. As the judges said, one of the best photos of all-time.

JORDAN (1/20)

DEFINITION FIERCE - LOOK UP THIS PHOTO. ❤️

Rei (1/20)

One of the best photos ever

Derek (1/20)

Even with her eyes in shadow and her crazy crooked chicken wing this still beats everything.

Sola (2/20)

stunning, winner prediction

Chris (3/20)

This is just wow ! Easily one of the most iconic picture of the season - I really wish she could have delivered more pictures like this one.

Wallace (8/20)

Probably Lauren Brie's best shot. Love how she still looks so model-esque here with her pose and hair blowing all over. She brought such a great shot with a challenging theme.

Megan (19/20)

Overrated

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 11 WINNER REVEALED)
On 1/4/2022 at 12:40 PM, totes4totes said:

where I ranked the #1 photos:

3: 9 - wow I started out all right and could understand this even if I UNDERSTANDABLY had it towards the middle of my rankings

4: 17 (lowest rank) - TRASH TASTE ALL OF YOU

5: 16 (lowest rank) - OVERRATED BAD SHOT

6: 5 - Wow I'm really turning things around

7: 17 (lowest rank) - Clearly I'm the only one that left my emo stage before I graduated college

8: 1 - I am a WINNER. NO REPERCUSSIONS FOR ME

9: 4 - My best finish aside from the win. Things are looking up

10: 15 (lowest rank) - ABSOLUTE GARBAGE BACK WHERE I BELONG ON THE BOTTOM

11: 19 (lowest rank) and here I have OUTDONE MYSELF, even though my favorite was clearly the most popular! All of you garbage!!!!