@jarmon - 2/20

@Alex95 - 3/20

@totes4totes - 6/20

@FrogLenzen - 7/20

@taylorkat - 7/20

@*Diana - 12/20

@Solaris - 20/20

Richard

This is perhaps the happiest accident to come from the show. True to the theme, this was a genuinely “caught” moment for Anya, and although perhaps unintentionally, it conveys the brief perfectly. The overall picture is so cinematic. Anya looks startled but effortlessly gorgeous, and she comes across here like a genuine film noir actress, what with the voluminous hair and glamorous makeup. I also love the contrast of her platinum hair with her dark eyebrows. Everything about this picture just works so well, and it definitely lives up to its iconic status.

Victoria

gone-wit-the-wind-fabulous.gif 

JORDAN

She looks like an old-school movie star. 

Amanda

Love this ❤️

Priscilla

A star! ⭐

Akshar

STUNNING. I mean this would be #1 if she did it on purpose. She tripped and got lucky BUT hey who trips and looks this GORGEOUS? :wub:

Rei

Love this

Wallace

So gorgeous and stunning.

Alex

I'm assuming an Anya picture is gonna win so I hope it's this one. This shot is gorgeous and her face is to die for.

Megan

I'm actually not super into this. I think Anya looks stunning though. But I feel like she and the man are in different shots. However, I have an agenda and that agenda is to rank all of Anya's shots high. So here it is. 

Derek

When this picture first happened I didn’t quite understand the hype. Over time it has grown on me a lot. The shoe is iconic. Her expression is perfect. This photoshoot concept was kind of dumb but somehow Anya delivered perfectly. For her to pull this out so late in the competition… being this far ahead of the others at Top 4 week… probably should have made her a lock for the win. I think this is a very great Top 2

Sola

nty

1. Fatima - Fuerza Bruta

rVH0hIs.jpg

3.94 / 20

Rei - 1/20

Chris - 1/20

Akshar - 1/20

Alex - 1/20

Lily - 1/20

Derek - 1/20

Victoria - 2/20

Amanda - 2/20

Sola - 2/20

Richard - 2/20

Gigi - 4/20

Priscilla - 4/20

Gonzalo - 5/20

JORDAN - 5/20

Diana - 8/20

Wallace - 12/20

Megan - 15/20

Rei

Stunning

Chris

Flawless.

Akshar

I mean just absolutely BREATHTAKING. This is such a simple shot but Fatima makes it exquisite. This just has such a calming factor about and it is just simply beautiful. :wub:

Alex

Easiest number one ever as one of the best photos in Top Model history. This is a work of art and I want it hanging in my house. Probably the most artistic photo in ANTM history. I'm sure it'll get robbed so an Anya picture can win, but this obviously deserves.

Lily

Gorgeous - looks like a work of art, an iconic moment.

Derek

She looks like an actual goddess dancing underwater. Her neck is 4 miles long. Her hand and wrist are so delicately placed. The fabric swirling around her. Her hair flowing behind. It’s so pristine it feels like it doesn’t even belong on this show.

Sola

stunning.

Richard

Going into my ranking, I thought this would be my #1, but it ultimately fell a spot after I spent a good amount of time debating among my top 3. I’m sure I’ll continue to flip-flop on these shots for the rest of eternity, but this is where I’m at right now. 

All that said, this picture from Fatima is simply magical. She looks so at peace, gliding effortlessly through the water and elongating herself perfectly. Like Anya’s picture, the red-blue gradient and swirling fabric truly complement everything Fatima’s doing. It’s just a wonderful picture, and I’d be so happy if it won.

Megan

Good shot.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 10 WINNER REVEALED)
11 minutes ago, jarmon said:

@*Wallacelacking taste to no surprise.

:rolleyes: 

It's a great photo of her but I never cared for that particular photoshoot, so it was tough for me to really love the photos. I get why people love it though.

Eh, disappointed with the final result, but it is what it is. But congrats to those that ranked it #1 and wanted it to win though. Happy for those that got the result they wanted here, except for the Anya, hater. 😘 

• Like 2

where I ranked the #1 photos:

3: 9 - wow I started out all right and could understand this even if I UNDERSTANDABLY had it towards the middle of my rankings

4: 17 (lowest rank) - TRASH TASTE ALL OF YOU

5: 16 (lowest rank) - OVERRATED BAD SHOT

6: 5 - Wow I'm really turning things around

7: 17 (lowest rank) - Clearly I'm the only one that left my emo stage before I graduated college

8: 1 - I am a WINNER. NO REPERCUSSIONS FOR ME

9: 4 - My best finish aside from the win. Things are looking up

10: 15 (lowest rank) - ABSOLUTE GARBAGE BACK WHERE I BELONG ON THE BOTTOM

where my #1s landed:

3: 17

4: 4

5: 8

6: 5

7: 12

8: 1

9: 4

10: 6

So aside from seasons 3 and 7 I don't do too badly UNTIL IT ALL UNRAVELS AT THE END.

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I know but of all the models from this cycle Anya is such a random one to hate. :dead: 

no personality.  If I want to stan someone with minimal personality itll be Katarzyna.  Her and Fatima >>>>> Anya