ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

28 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Someone gets me :dead:

I mean I love her but didn't expect her lesser good photos to make it over Fatima’s great shots.

You guys thought I turned these cycles in to absolute shit but look what you did without me. ❤️

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Someone gets me :dead:

I mean I love her but didn't expect her lesser good photos to make it over Fatima’s great shots.

I like her but she wasn’t the best by any means. She’s a fan favourite because she was likeable and oblivious. Then actual models like Fatima get overlooked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Fatima was my favorite model in cycle 10 and when I looked up all the girls after watching the season I really tried my best to pretend I didn’t see the stuff she was posting on Instagram. 🙈

you can stop as a fellow Brit.

Just now, Zoey said:

you can stop as a fellow Brit.

I am on your side on this one! I was just about to say how our Drag Race opinions seem to be opposite but our ANTM ones are more similar. :dead:

I loved Fatima I just was not expecting to see how she turned out on social media. :haha:

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

I am on your side on this one! I was just about to say how our Drag Race opinions seem to be opposite but our ANTM ones are more similar. :dead:

I loved Fatima I just was not expecting to see how she turned out on social media. :haha:

I don’t follow my favourites for a reason. :rofl:

I hope you’ve had an amazing Christmas!

Just now, Zoey said:

I don’t follow my favourites for a reason. :rofl:

I hope you’ve had an amazing Christmas!

Lmao I don’t blame you, I wish I could do the same but found myself googling everyone after I watched the cycles..I do it for all the shows I watch. :dead:

Good thank you, you too! ❤️ 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Omg Kenya. ❤️

Please tell me it’s KMoore. Reality superstar. RHOA megastar. UGT personality.

It is the queen of course! :wub:

Kenya Moore Reality Tv GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

13 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Lily is a better person than me. I just get the feeling she has her shit together. :rofl:

Lmaooo not at all- I’m sure we are on the same page and I am not near to sobering up yet either. :dead: :giggle:

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

It is the queen of course! :wub:

Kenya Moore Reality Tv GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

Lmaooo not at all- I’m sure we are on the same page and I am not near to sobering up yet either. :dead: :giggle:

Kenya though. You’ve seen UGT, right? What a queen. 

I just love how drunk the British are. Making the most of it before Boris f*cks shit up again. :rofl:

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 10 - Rankings due Dec. 31)