ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Anya may not have a huge OTT personality, but I found her very endearing and likable. ❤️ To each their own, I guess. :haha: 

Yeah same.

A lot of my favorites tend to be the less entertaining/quieter endearing personality types anyway. :haha: 

5. Fatima - CoverGirl

85NLSbU.jpg

7.71 / 20

@*Diana - 2/20

@*Lily - 3/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 3/20

@taylorkat - 3/20

@.Rei - 4/20

@*Wallace - 5/20

@*Amanda - 5/20

@jarmon - 5/20

@Solaris - 9/20

@rdhaley96 - 9/20

@1234567890 - 9/20

@FrogLenzen - 11/20

@*Chris - 11/20

@Alex95 - 11/20

@totes4totes - 11/20

@Gonzalo - 15/20

@goofycilla90 - 15/20

Rei

Stunning

Wallace

Gorgeous photo of Fatima

Akshar

I mean C'MON NOW! This has to be the second best CoverGirl photo ever after Jenah's!

Derek

tbh, I don't hate Whitney's CoverGirl shot. Even though they photoshopped her entire mouth lol. But this gorgeous shot of Fatima would have looked very nice as a billboard in Time Square in place of Whitney's. Anya's is garbage. How they managed to send Fatima home after seeing this shot is laughable

Alex

Very pretty. Fatima's skin is gorgeous here and I love her smile, it's very natural.

Megan

If I was in to tanking things I would rank this last. As I think that this shot is probably Fatima's best shot to win. And I loathe that somebody as horrid as a person as Fatima may win. But she's an actual model and this shot really proves why she went on to become the most successful actual model of this cycle. It's a stunning shot and one of the top 5 Covergirl shots of the whole series. And if Fatima does win, I CAN BRING OUT THE RECEIPTS. So either she loses (Best outcome) or I get to link about her anti-vax, anti-mask, Trump-loving ways. Win-win. 

4. Anya - Fuerza Bruta 

v26cldu.jpg

7.29 / 20

Megan - 2/20

Priscilla - 2/20

Richard - 3/20

Derek - 4/20

Chris - 4/20

Amanda - 4/20

Victoria - 4/20

Rei - 5/20

Gigi - 6/20

Akshar - 7/20

Alex - 7/20

Lily - 9/20

JORDAN - 9/20

Wallace - 13/20

Gonzalo - 13/20

Diana - 15/20

Sola - 17/20

Megan

Very fetal. But like if a fetus had a hair of fire. I wasn't originally into these Fuerza Bruta shots but in retrospect I am disappointed more of them didn't make it through.

Richard

I feel like this is one of the more under-appreciated pictures from the show. Most people seem to agree it’s great, but it never really gets talked about, probably because of Fatima’s picture from the same shoot. For me, though, this picture is sensational. Perhaps even more than Fatima’s shot, this one feels especially whimsical and serene, almost nymph-like. Anya looks so free-spirited here, like she’s completely transcended being human. Everything from the swirling fabric to the flowing hair to the red-blue gradient interacts wonderfully to create a work of art.

Derek

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, can stop Whitney. But when the world needed her most, she was murdered by Tyra vanished.

This photoshoot has no right being this good. The colors, the composition, the body position, the face, the fabric... how???

Rei

Stunning

Akshar

A very pretty photo. She looks so pretty here and I love the hand placement together with the side profile. The whole composition of the photo is perfect.

Alex

She looks beyond ethereal here, this shoot proved Fatima & Anya were so much better than the rest of the competition.

Sola

nty

3. Katarzyna - Music

JvCFJTa.jpg

6.06 / 20

Wallace - 1/20

Sola - 1/20

Amanda - 3/20

Alex - 4/20

Akshar - 4/20

JORDAN - 4/20

Derek - 5/20

Gigi - 5/20

Chris - 5/20

Priscilla - 6/20

Richard - 6/20

Victoria - 7/20

Diana - 7/20

Megan - 8/20

Rei - 8/20

Gonzalo - 14/20

Lily - 15/20

Wallace

I don't know if this is my top favorite photo of the cycle but I always loved this shot from Katarzyna. I advanced it twice so I'll rank this first for that. This shot has a lot of character and she really sells the grunge/rock music singer vibe well.

Sola

stunning

Alex

Amazing. Look at her eye! That is commitment! This is an amazing photo from Katarzyna.

Akshar

It's so edgy and cool and one shot I truly do adore. She knew what she was doing here and she SERVED. I also love how effortless this shot looks.

Derek

There is a universe where instead of Whitney getting all the attention for this episode, Katarzyna does instead and she ends up winning the show. This photograph is so stunning that it made Tyra give Katarzyna a new makeover. Not surprised that this made Top 3.

Richard

This is widely considered both Katarzyna’s best picture and one of the best pictures of the cycle, and while I’m not sure I agree, I definitely get it. What holds me back a bit is that she looks short and isn’t really elongating herself. Nonetheless, everything else about this is superb. She’s portraying the character flawlessly, giving the exact right amount of attitude and completely owning the hair and styling. Overall, this is a terrific shot; I just think there are better ones.

Megan

Kataryzyna giving a great pose and standing out and looking edgy as hell. Somehow Whitney won this shoot. Somehow Anya was only a middle call-out. I would have given this a solid 1st or 2nd. 

Rei

Love this

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 10 Results: 3-5)

Hmmm..... good with Fatima's Covergirl shot coming in 5th but sad that isn't her highest ranked photo. Anya's Fuerza Bruta shot is great but not a huge personal fave of mine so I would have had that lower. A bit sad Katarzyna's Music missed out making the Top 2, but glad she got a pic in at #3 amongst Fatima and Anya. ❤️ 

Lmaoo how does Amanda keep on slaying it? :dead: All of her Top 5 in the Top 5 and they show up in the order she ranked them. I'm predicting her #2 comes in 2nd and her #1 comes in 1st. :haha: 

There's definitely a certain photo I'm pulling for and hopefully that can win it!