@jarmon - 15/20

@totes4totes - 16/20

@taylorkat - 17/20

@FrogLenzen - 18/20

@*Wallace - 20/20

Rei

Love this

Alex

Stunning. Finally her awkwardness came perfectly together for a perfect picture. Her leg strength!! How?!

Akshar

Like I said for Anya's, I am a vegetarian and this shoot just disturbs me and rubs me in all the wrong places. She at least looks fierce.

Megan

Man I should have fought harder for Lauren in this game. She's one of the more interesting contestants from this show and I genuinely dug her and a lot of what she did. A shame that only her meat packing made it through because even though she is working the shot the meat packing shoot is just so underwhelming. In a season of many genuinely strong shoots the meat packing is a let down.

Derek

Welp here it is finally. I can see the appeal. It's definitely the best shot from this photoshoot. She's engaged with the set, you can see her meat garment (lmao that sounds like a euphemism), it's got an intensity in the face, she's holding the hook with commitment... I just don't like Lauren and don't like this shoot.

Wallace

I think I had this as a cut suggestion for my group but we didn't go with it.... so of course it makes the Top 20.     Don't really care for this shot.

9. Whitney - Music

LfOsDaf.jpg

10.71 / 20

JORDAN - 2/20

Sola - 3/20

Victoria - 5/20

Priscilla - 5/20

Gonzalo - 6/20

Wallace - 6/20

Derek - 6/20

Richard - 8/20

Rei - 11/20

Lily - 12/20

Chris - 13/20

Amanda - 16/20

Akshar - 17/20

Diana - 17/20

Megan - 18/20

Gigi - 18/20

Alex - 19/20

Sola

great

Wallace

Whitney's best shot. She nailed the rock music singer character here.

Derek

Remember that time Whitney got FCO and then they used that memory to drag her all the way to a win??? Iconic. I think it's a great shot. But on a scale of 1 to 10, she's doing like.... a 3.5 in terms of effort. I may have overscored this because I anticipated a lot more tanks lol.

Rei

I like this

Akshar

Not a bad shot, not a great shot. Just eh.

Diana

this is tragic

Megan

I could do this shot. Give me a most overrated shot and this is it.

Alex

Her best photo but Whitney sucks.

8. Katarzyna - Paint

BziJhX9.jpg

8.76 / 20

Diana - 1/20

Akshar - 3/20

Richard - 4/20

Chris - 6/20

Sola - 6/20

Megan - 7/20

JORDAN - 7/20

Gonzalo - 8/20

Wallace - 8/20

Gigi - 9/20

Priscilla - 9/20

Derek - 10/20

Rei - 12/20

Victoria - 13/20

Amanda - 13/20

Alex - 15/20

Lily - 18/20

Diana

love this shot always

Richard

This beauty shot from Katarzyna is sublime. When I first saw it many years ago, I didn’t feel too much towards it, but it’s grown on me a ton since then. I love the tension in this picture, particularly in her eyes. Her expression is perfect, reading sensual and almost lustful without going too over the top. Her features photograph beautifully, and the paint adds a really interesting dimension to the shot. Overall, it’s a terrific picture, and I hope it places within our top 10 at least.

Megan

If Katarzyna had stepped forward and walked out with both middle fingers held high after the Nth time Tyra mispronounced her name it would have been deserved. Anyway, by now I think it's pretty obvious that a lot my favorite shoots tend to be these face shots. They tend to produce really high quality shots and there are always standouts. Katarzyna looks absolutely beautiful. 

Wallace

High fashion

Rei

Beautiful

Derek

I thought this would be a lock for Top 5. This was surprising to me. There's no really bad tank scores on this, but it just didn't have the support to get higher. It's a gorgeous shot, obviously. Not my personal favorite from the shoot but very close. It really shows off Katarzyna's beauty. The paint drips are so perfect they almost seem like they were added in post.

Alex

Oop I guess this is an unpopular opinion. I think it's a good shot but I'm left wanting more.

7. Dominique - Modern Renaissance

izQa40H.jpg

8.47 / 20

Gonzalo - 2/20

Derek - 2/20

Chris - 3/20

Lily - 5/20

Alex - 6/20

Wallace - 7/20

Priscilla - 7/20

Amanda - 7/20

Victoria - 8/20

Diana - 9/20

Rei - 10/20

Megan - 10/20

Richard - 10/20

Sola - 13/20

JORDAN - 13/20

Gigi - 14/20

Akshar - 18/20

Derek

ITALIAN VOGUE. HIGH FASHION. This is outrageous. Scared the judges so much that they sabotaged Dominique's styling in the next episode. This can go toe-to-toe with Fatima's. It's definitely the best lighting from the photoshoot. So glad it survived the vote and made Top 10. Deserved.

Alex

A pre-cursor of great things to come from Dominique in seven cycles! This is a great shot and easily her strongest of the competition.

Wallace

Stunning high fashion shot of her. I wasn't Dominique's biggest fan on Cycle 10, but I think this was her best shot.

Rei

I like this

Megan

It's a real bummer Dominique didn't get more pictures in to the top 20. But this is an excellent shot. She looks great, the styling looks great, the set is great.

Akshar

Ok. Aimee's Intimates should've made it instead.

6. Anya - Paint

WPj7hXb.jpg

8.24 / 20

Megan - 1/20

Gigi - 2/20

Wallace - 3/20

Richard - 5/20

Alex - 5/20

Victoria - 6/20

Amanda - 8/20

Priscilla - 8/20

Chris - 8/20

Akshar - 9/20

Derek - 9/20

Gonzalo - 9/20

Diana - 10/20

Lily - 11/20

JORDAN - 12/20

Rei - 15/20

Sola - 19/20

Megan

OMG can you believe that Anya was the first winner, runner-up, and Top 3 on this show? Really weird how Tyra just eliminated the rest of the cast except Katarzyna after this shoot and then just let Anya win it all. What a great season in retrospect!!!!! Tyra the true LESBIAN Ally that I deserve. Anyway, it's a bit of a shame that Anya never really got into modeling after the season. She obviously did a few things, but she kind of dropped off. But she seems to be really happy now living her life, making art, and being married to her wife. Cool stuff. But this shot really shows just how stunning her face is. After Fatima she was maybe the model with the most potential for actual modeling but unlike Fatima she never became a Trumper so ADVANTAGE ANYA. 

Wallace

Another captivating and gorgeous shot of Anya.

Alex

She used the bag the best and is selling it! Undeniably an amazing shot!

Akshar

Just wonderful. It's kinda weird but hey it's FASHION.

Derek

This is my favorite paint shot, by a slim margin. I like that she went kind of abstract and angular with it, especially since the models had that weird geometric color shapes styling on their faces. Every time I look at this photo I accidentally buy the clutch she is holding. Even so, I did not expect this to make it all the way to Top 6 and beat Katarzyna's paint photo.

Rei

I like this

Sola

nty

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 10 Results: 6-10)

I'm fine with most of the shots in this set. 

About time the Lauren Meat shot showed up. I should have pushed harder to cut it, lmao. Kidding, kinda.

Sad about Anya's Paint shot just missing the Top 5 though. :( :broken: 

Not surprised with Anya/Fatima/Katarzyna making up the Top 5. All are deserving of it, although a few of these aren't my biggest faves lol. But let's see how they rank.

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Anya has the personality of a wet mop, how anyone can stan is beyond me.  

Hmm fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course.

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

The rest of us watching a completely different season than Sola who stans Whitney and hates Anya. :dead: 

:dead: