@jarmon - 13/20

@rdhaley96 - 14/20

@*Wallace - 15/20

@totes4totes - 17/20

@*Diana - 17/20

@*Chris - 17/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 18/20

Zoey

Ebony’s Flower shot is ridiculously perfect. She literally came out of no where and delivered the best two photos in weeks three and four before bowing out because she knew her worth. The Jenah stans won’t let her place first and second but she truly deserves it. Alex knows!

Derek

This photo is extraordinary. The composition is simple yet perfect. The set is busy and packed like a jungle, but Ebony is there BAM front and center, standing out from it. The bird-of-paradise flower is a beautiful flower that I guess is often used as a house plant but I know it from growing outside in landscaping here in Florida. The way that she’s not overly styled as a plant but then MAKES THE SHAPE OF THE FLOWER WITH HER HAND is iconic. She also has her signature Ebony snarl going on. I don’t think the snarl worked for the Rock Climbing or Recycling shoots. Depending on the styling and the concept and the pose, the snarl can either be bad or it can be EXPENSIVE! YOU CAN’T AFFORD THIS BRAND! Here with the sharp eye makeup I think it absolutely works. Cycle 9 contains multiple extreme travesties, and Ebony leaving the show is definitely one of them.

Alex

She is modeling right down to the tips of her fingers. She managed to blend the bird concept and the flower concept together flawlessly.

Dee

Still one of the most shockingly iconic photos. Really never expected Ebony to produce this brilliance once, let alone twice.

Rei

Smoking hot

Akshar

Body great. Face not. It looks she smelled a fart. But the photo is aesthetically pleasing.

Wallace

A fun and sexy shot from Ebony. I do feel mixed on the facial expression here. Sometimes I love the moody mean look but sometimes I don't like it.

Megan

She looks more like a bird of paradise and less like a creature of the plants. But I think the bigger knock is that it is compared directly to Heather and Jenah's which approach the "high fashion" modeling mark that this show tries (and fails) to hit and Ebony just looks basic. 

9. Chantal - Gargoyles

wXDgCX6_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

9.74 / 20

Diana - 3/20

Gigi - 3/20

JORDAN - 3/20

Akshar - 6/20

Zoey - 6/20

Wallace - 7/20

Victoria - 7/20

Priscilla - 8/20

Richard - 10/20

Derek - 11/20

Rei - 11/20

Lily - 11/20

Gonzalo - 11/20

Dee - 11/20

Alex - 12/20

Chris - 14/20

Megan - 15/20

Amanda - 18/20

Sola - 18/20

Akshar

FLAWLESS. SERVING BODY.

Wallace

This is a powerful, strong and sexy shot of Chantal. She looks great and sells the Gargoyles character well with great confidence.

Derek

Chantal did not get a fun outfit to work for this photoshoot, unlike some other models. However, she made the best of it and still tried to look dynamic. I also think this beats Jenah’s and Heather’s photos for this shoot. Are Chantal’s legs doing 95% of the work in this photo to make it amazing? Absolutely yes, of course. And that’s okay, because Chantal’s legs and height are probably her best features as a model so I don’t have a problem giving her credit for working it. I think this is far and away her best photo so it’s a bummer that it wasn’t her highest ranked in the game.

Rei

She looks hot

Dee

Undeniably sexy as hell. Chantal really did that with this picture, by far her best in the competition. But my issue is that in comparison to Lisa and Ebony, this picture is seriously boring. There is no drama. At all. There is also no element to this photo that makes me suppose she could be some fashionable gargoyle? Chantal is just kind of beautifully standing there with a great pose and some very good styling.

Alex

This photo has grown on me. I kinda wish it was more symmetrical, but the asymmetry does work. Chantal's legs look amazing here.

Megan

yes girl give us NOTHING. This shot and pose is so achingly basic I could do it. It also sucks for her that the really best of these shots had incredible flowing skirts and she's not given that. But shots that didn't make it over this (which I HIGHLY DISAGREE WITH) like Jenah's and Heather's made it work. This is just basic. 

8. Chantal - Wasteland

OiVal0O_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

9.37 / 20

JORDAN - 1/20

Zoey - 3/20

Victoria - 3/20

Priscilla - 5/20

Akshar - 5/20

Richard - 5/20

Chris - 6/20

Diana - 8/20

Gonzalo - 8/20

Rei - 9/20

Alex - 9/20

Sola - 11/20

Wallace - 11/20

Megan - 13/20

Amanda - 14/20

Dee - 15/20

Gigi - 16/20

Derek - 17/20

Lily - 19/20

JORDAN

She looks so beautiful and sexy. Chantal is underrated and this shot is amazing.

Akshar

The look of despair and the positioning...everything works.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Rei

her best picture on the competition

Alex

Easily her best shot for me. She understood the assignment and is selling the vibe perfectly, she found the light flawlessly, and she's selling the garment. Great job!

Wallace

Very pretty and intriguing shot.

Megan

Finally, the final mediocre Chantal picture I am ranking. Chantal is a pretty girl but an uninteresting model. And I KNOW this Cycle came out before Mad Max Fury Road but also there were other classic Mad Max films. What I am saying is. This needed to be more Mad Max and less "my car is on fire in the desert so for some reason I took out all my clothes and I'm not even wearing the best ones." This I think is a pretty decent shot...for Chantal. 

Dee

I hate the polka dots. She looks like a poodle in this photo. Also very hard to love a photo where the face is hardly distinguishable.

Derek

Did I need multiple Chantal shots in the Top 10? Absolutely not. At least they are out of the way. Some people think this is Chantal’s best. I disagree, but I don’t hate this photo. A lot of people would give Chantal FCO for this shoot, and I also disagree. In any case, I will never understand how they got the lighting so wrong for all the models on an outdoor shoot in the desert.

7. Heather - Garden

3Nh5oYp_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

9.26 / 20

Priscilla - 1/20

Chris - 1/20

Megan - 2/20

Sola - 3/20

JORDAN - 4/20

Victoria - 4/20

Dee - 6/20

Zoey - 8/20

Akshar - 8/20

Amanda - 9/20

Derek - 10/20

Gigi - 10/20

Wallace - 10/20

Diana - 12/20

Alex - 15/20

Gonzalo - 17/20

Rei - 18/20

Richard - 18/20

Lily - 20/20

Priscilla

she made an ugly plant look fabulous. Heather deserved more shots in the final

Chris

One of my all-time favourite pictures - there's just something so mesmerizing about this picture.  This is one of the pictures that come to mind when I think of this season and shoot.

Megan

More of an art shot than a model shot. But whatever. 

Sola

creepy, stunning

Dee

Fully believe that only Heather could pull off portraying weeds this incredibly. This is raw and animalistic in the best of ways.

Akshar

So disturbing to look at but portrays Weeds perfectly.

Derek

I was surprised to see how polarizing this photographs is with our rankers. I think it’s a striking image. Witchy. Intriguing. But it’s certainly not pretty. I sometimes wonder what the outcome would be if Heather and Chantal/Saleisha switched assignments for this photoshoot. Anyway, I think that the make-up could have done more favors for her here while still keeping the concept. Give her a purple lip or something.   

Wallace

This is a such a dark, twisted and haunting shot of Heather. It tells a strong story, and she looks unrecognizable but still does so well here.

Alex

I feel bad for Heather getting stuck with the ugly one, but it's still a strong ass picture.

Rei

very overrated

Lily

I feel bad about these Heather rankings because I did really like her on the show but weirdly none of the shots did it for me looking at them once more. Wish her rock climbing shot made it. The garden shot is unique and I can see why people would love it, I'm just not sure she's selling it quite enough for me here.

6. Heather - Queen Collection

2jwHLqf_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

9.00 / 20

Gigi - 1/20

Priscilla - 3/20

Chris - 3/20

Derek - 5/20

Sola - 5/20

Diana - 5/20

Amanda - 6/20

Alex - 7/20

Victoria - 10/20

Dee - 10/20

JORDAN - 11/20

Akshar - 11/20

Megan - 11/20

Richard - 11/20

Gonzalo - 12/20

Wallace - 13/20

Lily - 14/20

Rei - 15/20

Zoey - 18/20

Gigi

This is my favorite photo in the cycle.

Chris

One of the best "headshots" in ANTM history, in my opinion.

Derek

These Top 6 photos are ridiculously strong. This is one of my favorite shots of all time. Heather producing this perfect, commercial image after a whole season of serving edgy and getting stuck with “WEEDS” for pretty shoots was a game-changing moment. Yes, the editing/filtering of this shoot is not the best and the top is shaded too dark and it blends with her dark hair. But even with that this is one of the most perfect covergirl shots of all time.

If I was a contestant and I saw this shot of Heather I would quit on the spot. Of course, Tyra and the producers instead decided to sabotage Heather anyway by making her run around China with no help, which is another entry on the list of gross treatment of models on the show. How are you going to send a young girl with AS alone in a foreign country and then penalize her when she doesn’t succeed? They might as well have dropped a model on crutches at the bottom of Machu Picchu and then chastise her when she can’t climb to the top. Lol what are we talking about again? Oh yeah, this photo is stellar. Heather is truly one of the most modelesque contestants ever.

Alex

Gorgeous! I'm not gonna lie I was nervous about Heather doing a Covergirl picture, but this is one of my favorite Covergirl pictures...ever? Her smile is gorgeous, her eyes are stunning, I love the way she's playing with her hair. Just a perfect picture!

Dee

A knockout ad photo. Heather looks freaking stunning in this photo and really pressed her stiletto against the necks of the other women. Pretty firmly. My only complaint is what seems to be either weird shading/texturing of the face...or maybe just badly done makeup? But I love this entire Top 10 so much, so I have to split hairs in order to decide what photo ranks where.

Akshar

She looks so welcoming and friendly in this. I adore it.

Megan

This is the most classically and stereotypically beautiful Heather has looked and in a way that's almost less interesting. 

Wallace

This is a pretty and playful shot here.

Rei

I find this a bit overrated but is still good

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 9 Results: 6-10)

Akshar

1-

2-

4-

12-

17-

Alex

1-

2-

3-

6-

8-