ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOP 20 OF CYCLE 9!

5xkg2Qe_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand4yUjp1x_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

6lstIpe_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandt57ryOW_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand3Nh5oYp_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand1qO2kIF_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandgwrz1t4_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandwXDgCX6_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandjOR59Ea_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandafraMPK_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

PrtWjzb_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandycmxEwT_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandOiVal0O_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

H0Q6AYF_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand2jwHLqf_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Nm0Jp0f_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandjwuXNKn_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

hUEb7BG_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grandc2Y6nk1_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand0TMA3TV_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Chantal - Smoking Reflection

Lisa - Smoking Reflection

Jenah - Rock Climbing

Ebony - Garden

Heather - Garden

Jenah - Garden

Lisa - Garden

Chantal - Gargoyles

Ebony - Gargoyles

Lisa - Gargoyles

Jenah - Recycling

Saleisha - Recycling

Chantal - Wasteland

Bianca - Queen Collection

Heather - Queen Collection

Heather - Shanghai

Saleisha - Shanghai

Chantal - Great Wall

Jenah - Great Wall

Jenah - CoverGirl

Top 20 rankings are due Thursday evening at 11pm Eastern!

Rankers must include at least one word/gif/emoji for your #1 and for your #20.

Also, please send your vote for the most robbed photo! You are welcome to campaign for your most robbed choice in the thread. Everyone just gets one vote, unless there's a tie situation and I need more input.

@FrogLenzen

@.Rei

@*Chris

@Solaris

@*Diana

@rdhaley96

@goofycilla90

@taylorkat

@Alex95

@1234567890

@*Lily

@Gonzalo

@Zoey

@*Wallace

@*Amanda

@totes4totes

@Deeee

@jarmon
@JORDAN_FAN

I dislike Chantal's Recycling a lot. She's just standing there, kind of vaguely sideways enough to hide one of her arms but not enough that it looks like she's doing any sort of deliberate pose whatsoever. The hair looks crazy like she just sneezed, not glamorous like a wind machine. And the face is partly covered, and I don't like the expression she's giving.. kind of angry ugly like she just found out the barista didn't put non-fat milk in her coffee. For me, her smoking shot is lightyears ahead of it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I dislike Chantal's Recycling a lot. She's just standing there, kind of vaguely sideways enough to hide one of her arms but not enough that it looks like she's doing any sort of deliberate pose whatsoever. The hair looks crazy like she just sneezed, not glamorous like a wind machine. And the face is partly covered, and I don't like the expression she's giving.. kind of angry ugly like she just found out the barista didn't put non-fat milk in her coffee. For me, her smoking shot is lightyears ahead of it.

dance moms reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Thanks for providing your commentary since this didn't make the Top 20. I love how detailed and specific you are with your comments. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

MTE

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 9 - Rankings due Thurs. pm)