ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

I officially have half of the rankings from the rankers and zero rankings from the public! Deadline is tomorrow night at midnight.

Remember, you must include at least one word/emoji/gif for your #1! Everyone so far has done great!

Still need rankings from @*Chris @*Lily @1234567890 @goofycilla90 and @Solaris! The deadline is tonight at midnight Eastern. I'm sure we're all hoping that Victoria is doing well, so we may have to be flexible with the deadline but we'll let her tell us what she needs.

Currently have some ties but no public votes! @Deeee @totes4totes @JORDAN_FAN @kenboy123 @IAN27TAY @jarmon feel free to message me your ranking 1-20 of our Top 20 Cycle 2 photos!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Still need rankings from @*Chris @*Lily @1234567890 @goofycilla90 and @Solaris! The deadline is tonight at midnight Eastern. I'm sure we're all hoping that Victoria is doing well, so we may have to be flexible with the deadline but we'll let her tell us what she needs.

Currently have some ties but no public votes! @Deeee @totes4totes @JORDAN_FAN @kenboy123 @IAN27TAY @jarmon feel free to message me your ranking 1-20 of our Top 20 Cycle 2 photos!

Will i post it here or dm it to you?

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Just missing @*Chris and @goofycilla90 I think!!!!!!! Let me know if you guys are on target for midnight tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have 2 public votes so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you could try to be a little more excited in this post. :( 

:giggle: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

I think you could try to be a little more excited in this post. :( 

:giggle: 

JUST MISSING @goofycilla90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THREE PUBLIC VOTES, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voting is closed and we got all of our rankings on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the math has been cross referenced and triple checked etc.

I'm trying this new thing where I get all the correct text for the entire Top 20 reveal into a Word doc and in the correct order without formatting sooooo it's taking a little bit longer to get the results off the ground but tomorrow we'll get things moving. I'll release them 5 at a time

20. Sara - Steve Madden

00wFflI.jpg

16.82 / 20

@Zoey – 4/20

@rdhaley96 – 12/20 

@DorisAnn – 13/20

@*Lily – 15/20

@Gonzalo – 17/20

@*Wallace – 17/20

@Alex95 – 18/20

@Solaris – 18/20

@1234567890 – 18/20

@FrogLenzen – 18/20

@.Rei – 19/20

@*Chris – 19/20

@goofycilla90 – 19/20

Public – 19/20

@taylorkat – 20/20

@*Diana – 20/20

@*Amanda – 20/20

Richard

April's B&W Beauty was far better.  :kissbye:

Lily

Sara's not a main fave of mine but I was surprised to see this getting backlash to being advanced? Would it be in my personal top 20, likely not, but it's a pretty solid photo IMO that fits the brief.

Wallace

A good shot and I like it but I wish her Angelina Jolie picture was here instead. 

Alex

It's a little rough around the edges, but not a bad shot. Just not memorable at all.

Derek

I said it earlier in the thread, but I think this is Sara’s best picture by far. I like her, so I had no problem letting her have representation in our Top 20, but her portfolio never came together for me. Not a fan of the Angelina photo of her AT ALL. Not the Garden of Eden one either. At least it wasn’t a landslide for #20, thanks to Zoey.

Rei

There’s something weird in this photo that I can’t not really point out

Chris

Not terrible but it ain't April's Steve Madden Shoot.

Priscilla

amateurish.

19. Camille - Solstice Sunglasses

jF84727.jpg

16.41 / 20

Doris – 6/20

Sola – 6/20

Rei – 11/20

Alex – 12/20

Gonzalo – 15/20

Derek – 16/20

Gigi – 17/20
Chris – 18/20

Diana – 19/20

Amanda – 19/20

Zoey – 20/20

Wallace – 20/20

Richard – 20/20

Lily – 20/20

Victoria – 20/20

Priscilla – 20/20

Public – 20/20

Rei

Her best one by far

Alex

I think Camille's photo is great here and it's possibly my favorite face of hers since the very first shoot. I think the pose could've been a bit more high-fashion, but it's not bad.

Derek

I think if the judges on the show had liked this photo more that people would see it in a little bit of a better light. It’s not amazing but it’s not THAT BAD guys hahaha. Love the expression, love the pigeon-toes, love the styling… just needs more neck. Not sure if it’s in my personal Top 20 of the season, but from the options remaining in our final vote I’m glad this got through.

Chris

Actually shook it made it to the end when it's one of the weakest.

Wallace

Lol why is this photo in the Top 20? And this made it over Mercedes Solstice Sunglasses shot? I am livid!

Richard

April's B&W Beauty was far better.   :kissbye:

Lily

I just don't like the pose and feel like it's lacking something to make it really stand out. I feel bad ranking it this low but unfortunately it wouldn't be in my personal endgame.

Priscilla

no.

18. Camille - Celebrity Persona

HYsc4TP.jpg

15.41 / 20

Doris – 8/20

Zoey – 10/20

Gonzalo – 12/20

Diana – 14/20

Sola – 14/20

Alex – 15/20

Amanda – 15/20

Gigi – 16/20

Rei – 16/20

Lily – 16/20

Victoria – 17/20

Chris – 17/20

Wallace – 18/20

Priscilla – 18/20

Public – 18/20

Richard – 19/20  

Derek – 19/20

Alex

She really embodied Diana Ross here and became the diva.

Rei

Pretty

Lily

I don't love this shot. I'm hit and miss on it, honestly. I think there's Diana tendencies in there but I feel like she should be selling it just a little more in the eyes, sometimes it looks a tad deer in headlights to me.

Chris

She's doing what she was asked to do, but nothing that special if I am being honest.

Wallace

She’s very pretty as Diana Ross here.

Priscilla

diva.

Richard

Derek

Oops, I’m the hater for this one. I don’t think the expression gives me Diana or really anything at all. One of my least fave from this photoshoot. April’s could have been here instead smh

17. Jenascia - Steve Madden

mApGUlJ.jpg

15 / 20

Derek – 7/20

Sola – 10/20

Lily – 10/20

Zoey – 11/20

Doris – 12/20

Public – 12/20

Alex – 14/20

Amanda – 14/20

Diana – 15/20

Priscilla – 17/20

Gonzalo – 18/20

Richard – 18/20  

Gigi – 19/20

Wallace – 19/20

Victoria – 19/20

Rei – 20/20

Chris – 20/20

Derek

I LIVE FOR THIS PHOTO OF JENASCIA. Her best, easily. But also I think it’s the best of the whole photoshoot. My FCO for Steve Madden. She’s selling the shoes, the outfit is right, the expression is casual yet assertive, the HANDS I love for the hands, the thumb ring... effortless. So happy we were able to sneak this one into the Top 20.

Lily

Really glad this made it to the top 20. Jenascia's portfolio may not be anything to die for but this is her greatest shot IMO. I love the pose and the shoes.

Alex

I wish she had more neck, but otherwise I love this photo. She's selling the shoes really well.

Priscilla

run-of-the-mill.

Richard

Wallace

A cool photo and she shows off the shows well.

Rei

Don’t like this

Chris

Not terrible but it ain't April's Steve Madden shoot.

16. Shandi - Garden of Eden

7p4aJLD.jpg

13.88 / 20

Diana – 4/20

Victoria – 8/20

Priscilla – 10/20

Public – 11/20

Gigi – 12/20

Rei – 12/20

Chris – 12/20

Richard – 14/20

Sola – 15/20

Doris – 16/20

Wallace – 16/20 

Alex – 16/20

Derek – 17/20

Zoey – 18/20

Amanda – 18/20

Lily – 18/20

Gonzalo – 19/20

Priscilla

pretty.

Rei

I love this

Chris

Love this one but prefer the other three of this shoot more.

Richard

Wallace

My least favorite of the Garden of Eden  but still reallly good. 

Alex

I wish her face was more powerful, it just needs to be more confident. If it was a more confident picture it would be one of the best.

Derek

One of my favorites from this shoot, but it falls a bit short compared to the rest of the Top 20 we have. This was before Shandi’s fierce awakening so it is still tentative in the face.

Lily

Not crazy about this shot in comparison to the other GoEs here but it's still alright. It feels slightly more timid than the others which I think works but I'm not as wowed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1