Kyla Jade Fan Thread

Dalton Eduardo

KYLA JADE FAN THREAD

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter * Spotify * Youtube Music * Website

kylasings-20210527-0003.jpg

kylasings-20210527-0002.jpg

Kyla Jade's Bio

Kyla Jade is a multifaceted songstress who writes and produces her own music as well as runs her own music entertainment company, Love Jade Inc. As a student of music, her mission is to give you an experience of timeless music. Residing in Nashville, Tennessee by way of Kansas, Kyla Jade draws from her musical training and culture to help define her powerhouse sound. She has graced audiences all over the country with her unique blend of Jazz, Gospel, R&B and Soul. She headlined her own Classical Jazz cover tour in Europe and headlined for BB Kings Memphis Blues live show for Holland American Cruise Lines. In 2012, Kyla Jade established Love Jade Inc. Under this umbrella, she provides various services to enhance and diversify music entertainment and education. As a Minister of Music in Nashville TN for more than thirteen years, Kyla Jade has nurtured and cultivated many voices through vocal coaching and training for aspiring singers and musicians throughout Music City. With Kyla Jade having numerous opportunities to tour and sing nationally and abroad while singing various genres of music, one could ask which genre is her favorite? Her answer without hesitation remains, "Gospel music is the only story I will tell, I just do it with a little Jazz and Soul embellishments."

KYLA JADE'S PERFORMANCES ON THE VOICE SEASON 14

Blind Audition - "See Saw"

Battles - "One Last Time" with JessLee

Knockouts - "You Don't Own Me"

Live Playoffs - "How Great Thou Art"

Live Shows (Top 12) - "One Night Only"

Live Shows (Top 11) - "Sweet Sweet Baby"

Live Shows (Top 10) - "This is Me"

Live Shows (Semifinals) - "Let it Be"

Live Shows (Semifinals) Duets - "Rise Up/What's Going On" with Spensha Baker

Live Shows (Finale) - "With A Little Help with My Friends"

Live Shows (Finale) - "The Last Tear"

Live Shows (Finale)  Coach Duets - "Only Love" with Blake Shelton

Live Shows (Finale) - "I Know Where I've Been" with Jennifer Hudson

FAN LIST

1. Dalton Eduardo

2. David68

3. Hamza Tufail

4. KimberlyxKyla

5. Misirlou

6. istersay

7. VintageVoice

8. Mistake006

9. thevoicefan

10. thevoicefan12

11. B-B

12. Persy

13. jus.vshn

14. AliXRose

15. VoiceTakeover890

16. DorisAnn

17. FloorWax

18. TheVoiceFan2

19. Jordan Smith Fan

20. QueenCami

21. Jyn Mycle

22. Ottoxxx

23. erik g

24. StarWalker1

25. You??

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I waited for Season 20 to end before I revived this Queen’s fan thread. I think it’s now time to revisit her performances during her time on the show and share her post-show stuff. Please post “Add Me” if you want to be added to her fan thread.

kylasings-20210527-0004.jpG

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Thanks 1

add me please!! thank you so much for making this🥰 she is one of my favorite contestants of all time and is easily one of the best vocalists to ever grace this show. she has so many iconic performances on this show. we don’t deserve her!! QUEEN KYLA👑 

p.s. Kyla’s birthday was just a few days ago EVERYONE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLA

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

add me please!! thank you so much for making this🥰 she is one of my favorite contestants of all time and is easily one of the best vocalists to ever grace this show. she has so many iconic performances on this show. we don’t deserve her!! QUEEN KYLA👑 

p.s. Kyla’s birthday was just a few days ago EVERYONE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLA

I was expecting you to come here and ask to be added! Your name has officially been added to her Fan Thread. 

Happy Birthday, Kyla!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Persy said:

Add me please! She is a queen! But her videos aren't available for me....

Added! I think her videos were geo-restricted in your location. Those were the only videos I found on youtube. I'm still looking for a permanent link site which can embed videos here. But I will find a way to upload them for everybody to watch. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Added! I think her videos were geo-restricted in your location. Those were the only videos I found on youtube. I'm still looking for a permanent link site which can embed videos here. But I will find a way to upload them for everybody to watch. 

Thanks! I loved her performances so much.