Rank Miley's S13 Team

ikwonic

Miley's Season 13 decisions are a regular topic of heated contention for very good reason... How would you rank her original 12 team members? 

• Brooke Simpson
  • Ashland Craft
  • Janice Freeman
  • Moriah Formica
  • Karli Webster
  • Chloe Kohanski
  • Addison Agen
  • Katrina Rose
  • Megan Rose
  • Ilianna Viramontes
  • Sophia Bollman
  • Shilo Gold

I personally would have ranked them as:

AMAZING (these 4 are almost interchangeable in my eyes since they were all so good):

1. Addison Agen

2. Brooke Simpson

3. Janice Freeman

4. Chloe Kohanski

GREAT:

5. Megan Rose

6. Katrina Rose

7. Karli Webster

Good:

8. Ilianna Viramontes

9. Moriah Formica

Meh:

10. Sophia Bollman

11. Ashland Craft

12. Shilo Gold

Her team was SO good and I truly don't flack her for really trying to push for a country artist that season. I just wish it could've been someone more interesting like Kristi Hoopes or Megan Rose and not Ashland 😕

QUEENS:

1. Janice Freeman

2. Karli Webster

3. Chloe Kohanski

4. Moriah Formica

5. Addison Agen

6. Brooke Simpson

7. Katrina Rose

8. Sophia Bollman

9. Ilianna Viramontes

10. Megan Rose

ALSO QUEENS BUT THEY DIDN'T PERSONALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME:

11. Shilo Gold

12. Ashland Craft

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

1. Addison Agen

2. Janice Freeman

3. Moriah Formica

4. Brooke Simpson

5. Chloe MK

6. Karli Webster

7-12. Irrelevant :wub: (but Katrina, you were good in your battle with Janice!)

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

1. Addison/Janice

3. Moriah (I’m still not over it)

4. Chloe

5. Brooke

6. Karli

7. Katrina

8-10. Don’t remember

11. Ashland

12. Shilo

Living for the taste, our lists are almost identical!

• Like 1

1. Moriah

2. Chloe

3. Janice

4. Addison

5. Brooke

6. Karli

7. Ashland

All were very good, even though Ashland fell in the lives later (not to mention Miley pretty much gave away the S13 winner because of her).

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

One of my favorite pre battles team ever! I love how all her battle songs had to do with women and kept that theme throughout, Miley’s IMPACT!

All of them except "American Woman", where the narrator is actually stating his preference of Canadian women over the American ones. It´s a very misinterpreted song.

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

All of them except "American Woman", where the narrator is actually stating his preference of Canadian women over the American ones. It´s a very misinterpreted song.

Interesting....I actually didn’t remember that one and I counted 5 songs be my previous post (got confused with the coaches currently having 5 battles instead of 6 lol)

Just looked it up, I wonder if Miley picked American Woman simply because it had the word “woman” on the title, and she needed a rock song for two rock chicks LMAO

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Interesting....I actually didn’t remember that one and I counted 5 songs be my previous post (got confused with the coaches currently having 5 battles instead of 6 lol)

Just looked it up, I wonder if Miley picked American Woman simply because it had the word “woman” on the title, and she needed a rock song for two rock chicks LMAO

Probably. 

"You´re a Big Girl Now" doesn´t really touch anything related to women empowerment either, rather it´s the narrator wanting his lover back. As bizarre as it sounded for Brooke and  Sophia, it was a very refreshing song choice. I love me some  Dylan, and the battle was great. "Good Hearted Woman" (Ashland/Megan) is about a couple going strong.

However, "W.O.M.A.N", "I Am Woman", and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" definitely did fit in the whole theme Miley wanted for her team.

9 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

One of my favorite pre battles team ever! I love how all her battle songs had to do with women and kept that theme throughout, Miley’s IMPACT!

Woah, I never noticed that, that's so cool! Iconic, honestly.

1. Addison
  2. Janice 
  3. Brooke
  4. Chloe
  5. Moriah
  6. Karli
  7. Katrina
  8. Sophia
  9. Megan
  10. Ilianna
  11. Ashland
  12. Shilo

This entire team is filled with queens even if some of them weren’t my taste musically; it’s easily one of the strongest post-blinds teams I’ve seen a coach put together.

15 hours ago, Misirlou said:

1. Moriah

2. Chloe

3. Janice

4. Addison

5. Brooke

6. Karli

7. Ashland

All were very good, even though Ashland fell in the lives later (not to mention Miley pretty much gave away the S13 winner because of her).

Letting go of Chloe and Addison were Miley's biggest mistakes.

Had both stayed on her team, she would have brought 3 into the finale. LOL- but we'll never know how both would have done had they stayed, since Blake and Adam coached both Chloe and Addison respectively really amazing (and Addison was Adam's last contestant to make it to the finale).  

6 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

Letting go of Chloe and Addison were Miley's biggest mistakes.

Had both stayed on her team, she would have brought 3 into the finale. LOL- but we'll never know how both would have done had they stayed, since Blake and Adam coached both Chloe and Addison respectively really amazing (and Addison was Adam's last contestant to make it to the finale).  

I don’t think they would have all made finale if they were on the same team, so I think it worked out in the end (dropping Chloe after her KO is still borderline disrespectful tho)

The real crime that season was saving Ashland over Moriah imo.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

This entire team is filled with queens even if some of them weren’t my taste musically; it’s easily one of the strongest post-blinds teams I’ve seen a coach put together.

Oh wow, maybe I should check out the other ones, then. I only know about half: Brooke // Chloe // Addison // Janice // Karli // Moriah, as well as Katrina (through her battle)

31 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Oh wow, maybe I should check out the other ones, then. I only know about half: Brooke // Chloe // Addison // Janice // Karli // Moriah, as well as Katrina (through her battle)

What I remember from the three you didn't mention:

Sophia's audition wasn't that memorable, but she was did great in her battle with Brooke and I thought she deserved a steal.

Illiana's blind had a cool style, but she was montaged in her battle with Chloe.

I actually remember IDF making fun of Shilo calling her "Shiflop" but honestly she wasn't even bad, just unremarkable imo.

Also, this might be something you want to check out, it's adorable!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

What I remember from the three you didn't mention:

Sophia's audition wasn't that memorable, but she was did great in her battle with Brooke and I thought she deserved a steal.

Illiana's blind had a cool style, but she was montaged in her battle with Chloe.

I actually remember IDF making fun of Shilo calling her "Shiflop" but honestly she wasn't even bad, just unremarkable imo.

Also, this might be something you want to check out, it's adorable!

That was SO sweet! I loved to watch that 🙂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

That was SO sweet! I loved to watch that 🙂

I would've loved to have seen the "hugging and crying" that Brooke mentioned, because that also sounded adorable.😊