The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This is Jeremy´s song btw:

Yes, it´s country, but again, you have "Amazed" and "Jolene" on the same night.

He could be in trouble.

Theirs to much air in Jeremy’s voice for this to sound good but we’ll see 

Edited by Discovolcano

If I had to predict a bottom 3, I would say Jim and Sasha just based on how they were in the bottom last week. Jershika’s numbers weren’t too stellar last week and that song was more in her wheelhouse than this week. As for the third, maybe Lana? All the other coach saves have left already. Everyone else is either a playoff PV or on an upward trajectory (Hailey) 

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

At this point, TPTB wants Jeremy out. I think he can survive the IS though, if a decent song.

and confirms that Kelly doesn't care him

a more rhythmic choice for GNT this week confirma more ballads/slow songs for the semis and final. good move

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Not sure if he would want me to give the full details, but let’s just say we would have gotten to see him on that piano. 🌊👁️ 

🥲🥲💔

when they ask you how you are and you just have to say that you’re fine but you’re not fine—

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, FanOfTheVoice said:

If I had to predict a bottom 3, I would say Jim and Sasha just based on how they were in the bottom last week. Jershika’s numbers weren’t too stellar last week and that song was more in her wheelhouse than this week. As for the third, maybe Lana? All the other coach saves have left already. Everyone else is either a playoff PV or on an upward trajectory (Hailey) 

Nah, Lana won't be at bottom. The one that got away is basically a country song, you just have to change Radiohead for Garth Brooks 🤷‍♀️

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Listened to some of the studios

Jershika’s arrangement is pretty standard to Paramore’s, she’s a B3 lock

Hailey sounds her best so far, if she nails it live, she has a great shot at finale tbh

Wendy’s is like her Blue Bayou, good, but she still isn’t reaching her full range 

GNT sound good, if only Bekah went solo :yawnwave:

Jeremy’s is in English, and boring lol

Holly is… whew :rofl:

skipped the rest :yawnwave:

*Edit: Lana sounds great too

Edited by Survivor