Shadale Johnson - John

Sophia Bromberg - Ariana

Tuesday

Wyatt Michael - Kelly

KCK3 - Ariana

Parker McKay - Kelly

Sabrina Dias - John

Tommy Edwards - Blake

If this is our Monday line-up, I'm betting the shortclips (not montages) will be two of Sophia, KJ, and Xavier.

Edited by FloorWax

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

What do you mean? Her tone is the most interesting thing about her voice. It makes her stand out.

I’ve seen people comment about not liking her tone, that’s why I said that. I personally like her tone. 🙂 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I'll take a stab:

Monday:

Aaron Hines (K)

Shadale Johnson (J)

Manny Keith (B)

KCK3 (A)

Wyatt Michael (K)

KJ Jennings (J -shortclip?)

Xavier Cornell (K -shortclip?)

LiBianca (B)

Sophia Bromberg (A)

Brittany Bree (J)

Tuesday:

Jershika Maple (K)

Ryleigh Plank (A)

Tommy Edwards (B)

Sabrina Dias (J)

Parker McKay (K)

Ehhh. Why not? 

btw I'm starting to lean Jershika for E6 instead of Shadale.

Episode 5:

Ryleigh Plank (A)

Manny Keith (B)

Shadale Johnson (J)

Aaron Hines (K)

Xavier Cornell (K) [shortclip]

KJ Jennings (J) [shortclip]

LiBianca (B)

KCK3 (A)

Wyatt Michael (K)

Brittany Bree (J)

Episode 6:

Sophia Bromberg (A)

Jershika Maple (K)

Sabrina Dias (J)

Tommy Edwards (B)

Parker McKay (K)

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

btw I'm starting to lean Jershika for E6 instead of Shadale.

I was leaning for that too, but since we don't know her # of chair turns I decided to move Shadale Monday. We know Jershika didn't sing til after Ari and Blake were full so that could be a last-day situation as well.

But actually, imagine if Shadale's a hidden 4-chair turn :haha:

That would make John dropping Brittany feel a bit more logical

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Jershika auditioning when 2 teams are full doesnt really mean Ep 6 for me. I'm inclined to believe she might be on Monday.

True. Throwback to season 13’s final blind taping feat. Whitney, Addison, and Karli when JHud and Blake were full.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

True. Throwback to season 13’s final blind taping feat. Whitney, Addison, and Karli when JHud and Blake were full.

Did that really happen?

I would have never known that because we didn’t have taping spoilers on IDF then. But I’m not surprised that you would know that because you talk to the sources. I don’t think anyone ever mentioned that in the old spoiler thread

• Like 1

My guesses on the lineup, because why not.

Monday (Episode 5)

Kelly: Aaron, Xavier, Wyatt

John: Brittany, Shadale

Ari: KCK3, Sophia

Blake: Manny, LiBianca

Tuesday (Episode 6)

Kelly: Parker, Jershika

John: Sabrina, KJ

Ari: Ryleigh

Blake: Tommy

If they montage someone, I’d bet on Xavier/Wyatt Monday of this setup. Sophia would be there, but she’s been spotted in a promo, so I don’t think they’d montage her; same for Manny being primo spotted so likely safe. LiBianca is Ari vs. Blake with an unexpected coach, KCK3 sang an Ariana song, and Brittany & Aaron are four chair turns, so I expect them all to be shown in full. Shadale is a wildcard, but since she made the lives I don’t see her audition getting montaged.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If they leave Ryleigh for Ep 6, then TPTB clearly doesnt want her to stick around. 

The only reason I stuck her there was bc I figured they’d want someone who made the lives in the last blinds episode after nobody from last season’s blinds wrap up made it past the KOs (with three being battles eliminations). I was going to put Jershika Monday night, but I figured a 9/6 split was more likely than a 10/5 one even with montages.

Edited by VintageVoice

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If they leave Ryleigh for Ep 6, then TPTB clearly doesnt want her to stick around. 

I see it as more “give Ari someone GREAT for the last episode”

Sophia’s in the Monday promo and I don’t know if a 1-chair trio singing an Ari song is how they wanna close out her team. We don’t know whether they were good or not…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Did that really happen?

I would have never known that because we didn’t have taping spoilers on IDF then. But I’m not surprised that you would know that because you talk to the sources. I don’t think anyone ever mentioned that in the old spoiler thread

I was a lot more disorganized with spoilers back then and I do recall the source was a bit scattered with their info but they named them 3 and others. IIRC it was like the first artist picked JHud or Blake to close their team and then there were several, several Adam vs. Miley contestants. It’s also why we don’t see that much personal interest in hitting the button from Blake or JHud in those auditions. I recall there was one audition where JHud was literally telling Blake “we’ve gotta encourage them…” but I don’t remember which one.

• Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

I see it as more “give Ari someone GREAT for the last episode”

Sophia’s in the Monday promo and I don’t know if a 1-chair trio singing an Ari song is how they wanna close out her team. We don’t know whether they were good or not…

That's a good point.

I think if they wanted to showcase her better, they could have chosen an earlier episode instead of Week 3 but, oh well.

Like I said, she's gonna be someone that people wil have to wait to see perform, since I expect her KO with David to be aired on the last KO episode.