The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I suspected Wyatt was on Ep 6 due to a response on his IG video but his latest IG post says otherwise.

He's on Monday.

updated predictions:

Ep 5

A: Ryleigh Plank

B: Manny Keith

J: Shadale Johnson

K: Aaron Hines

K: Xavier Cornell (shortclip)

J: KJ Jennings (shortclip)

A: Sophia Bromberg

B: LiBianca

K: Wyatt Michael

J: Brittany Bree

Ep 6

K: Jershika Maple

A: KCK3

J: Sabrina Dias

B: Tommy Edwards

K: Parker McKay

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

And since Sophia is on Monday, too, that means that KCK3 is on Tuesday and they are Ariana's last artists (or at least will be aired as such, since we dont know for sure who really was).

Well, they were in the taping in which Ariana filled up her team.  Maybe they were her last act.

Edited by Rodney

I still think that both Jershika and Shadale will be on Tuesday. I have a feeling that they might put Ryleigh I ep 6 because they have shown 4 groups consecutively on each episode so I guess they want to continue that up til ep 5 and because they might want to save Ari’s best for last , I might be wrong  . Out of all the contestants   , Arianators will love Ryleigh the most , Ryleigh is practically Ariana’s mini-me.

Monday:

A:Sophia

J:Sabrina

B:LiBianca

K: Aaron 

J:KJ 

A:Ryleigh /KCK3

K:Xavier 

B:Manny

K:Wyatt

J:Brittany 

Tuesday:

K:Jershika 

B:Tommy
A:KCK3/Ryleigh 

J:Shadale 

K:Parker

Edited by Mohammad

17 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I still think that both Jershika and Shadale will be on Tuesday. I have a feeling that they might put Ryleigh I ep 6 because they have shown 4 groups consecutively on each episode so I guess they want to continue that up til ep 5 and because they might want to save Ari’s best for last , I might be wrong  . Out of all the contestants   , Arianators will love Ryleigh the most , Ryleigh is practically Ariana’s mini-me.

Monday:

A:Sophia

J:Sabrina

B:LiBianca

K: Aaron 

J:KJ 

A:Ryleigh /KCK3

K:Xavier 

B:Manny

K:Wyatt

J:Brittany 

Tuesday:

K:Jershika 

B:Tony
A:KCK3/Ryleigh 

J:Shadale 

K:Parker

Tommy is the contestant we’re waiting for on Team Blake, not Tony

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I have a feeling that they might put Ryleigh I ep 6 because they have shown 4 groups consecutively on each episode so I guess they want to continue that up til ep 5 and because they might want to save Ari’s best for last , I might be wrong.

Wrong.  Ryleigh has already been determined to be on Monday.  And while one group has been in each episode, they could still continue that, even with KCK3 being in the last Blind episode.  There's still a group that turned no chairs and might be on Monday.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Wrong.  Ryleigh has already been determined to be on Monday.  And while one group has been in each episode, they could still continue that, even with KCK3 being in the last Blind episode.  There's still a group that turned no chairs and might be on Monday.

Chill, I said I might be wrong .

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I have a feeling that they might put Ryleigh I ep 6 because they have shown 4 groups consecutively on each episode so I guess they want to continue that up til ep 5 and because they might want to save Ari’s best for last , I might be wrong

Ryleigh is on Monday.

So yeah just summarizing some of the last pages, from my understanding at least:

Monday:

CONFIRMED via promo/leak:

Brittany Bree (J)

Sophia Bromberg (A)

Manny Keith (B)

Implied Monday:

Ryleigh Plank (A)

Wyatt Michael (K)

Tuesday:

KCK3 (A - no indication, but default here)

Parker McKay (K - default, as it's the final blind)

No Indication:

Aaron Hines (K)

Jershika Maple (K)

KJ Jennings (J)

LiBianca (B)

Sabrina Dias (J)

Shadale Johnson (J)

Tommy Edwards (B)

Xavier Cornell (K)

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So is it still too early for IDF to predict battle round episodes and placements? Lol

I definitely see GNT and Kinsey on ep 1 of the battles as either opener or closer and the leak. Plus I remember almost a week ago Joshua in a GNT IG story saying the next time they’ll be on tv would be in 2 weeks and that was said almost a week ago and that is when the battles start.

17 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I definitely see GNT and Kinsey on ep 1 of the battles as either opener or closer and the leak. Plus I remember almost a week ago Joshua in a GNT IG story saying the next time they’ll be on tv would be in 2 weeks and that was said almost a week ago and that is when the battles start.

I won’t be surprised if that is the first battle aired. But yeah, I think GNT will be in all three premieres

• Like 3

For the steals and saves ones I'll say:

Premiere:

K: GNT vs Kinsey (triple steal + Kelly save) 

B: Hailey G vs Lana (save)

A: Raquel vs Hailey M (steal) (leak)

Ep 2:

J: Brittany vs Samara (save)

K: Jeremy vs Jershika (double steal, Ariana loses this one) (leak)

Ep 3:

A: Bella vs Katie (save)

B: Wendy vs Manny (Ariana finally gets her steal) (leak)

Ep 4:

J: Paris vs Jonathan (steal)(leak)