The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

They're definitely leaking an Ariana battle for the premiere, and they never really have leaked a battle that ended in a save for premiere as well, so the only option is Raquel vs Hailey M. They'll probably close too.

GNT vs Kinsey will likely open the premiere.

There has to be a Blake battle where both contestants move on as well, so Hailey G vs Lana is my pick.

John will likely just have a no steal battle (Manifesting it to be KJ vs Samuel).

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I won’t be surprised if that is the first battle aired. But yeah, I think GNT will be in all three premieres

Yeah, they seem to be Kelly's personal TCO. She's clearly invested in them. The fact that both their matchups were tpaed early and ended up in a steal/save doesnt hurt for TPTB to push them. 

They are gonna get pimped, and the audience has clearly responded favorably to them. I expect a great song choice for them in playoffs, and I hope they cut through the noise and pull it off.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

John will likely just have a no steal battle (Manifesting it to be KJ vs Samuel).

I'm thinking more on the lines of an RnB battle where the winner makes lives. Shadale vs Janora?

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Which is why I think Raquel vs Hailey, the only battle from Team Ariana that ended kn a steal, will be the leak.

I also think Raquel and Hailey will be the leak, but for different reasons.

They probably want to leak GNT vs Holly in Knockouts, since neither have been leaked, and Holly’s battle has no steal. This is a great time to leak Raquel and Hailey because neither of their Knockout partners got stolen.

• Like 2

Still trying to figure out how I’ll survive playoffs since Wendy, Gymani, Brittany and Jershika will be performing on the same night 😭 I’m intrigued to see the songs they pick/are given. Because ofc all of them can’t have the good soul/rnb songs some will have to get the short end of the stick. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Still trying to figure out how I’ll survive playoffs since Wendy, Gymani, Brittany and Jershika will be performing on the same night 😭 I’m intrigued to see the songs they pick/are given. Because ofc all of them can’t have the good soul/rnb songs some will have to get the short end of the stick. 

one of them’s getting Caribbean Queen and another will get the Dangerous Woman-level bus

• Haha 2
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Also, I highly doubt that all four will get through.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

the only one I’m worried about is Brittany tbh. I think the others have a decent shot. 

Yeah I feel good about the others’ shot. Brittany’s the only one with an uphill battle but then again, it’s not impossible. Just getting both Gymani and Brittany is the hard hard task.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

At least one that is not named Wendy is getting bussed for sure.

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah I feel good about the others’ shot. Brittany’s the only one with an uphill battle but then again, it’s not impossible. Just getting both Gymani and Brittany is the hard hard task.

smt if Brittany had chosen Ariana in KO there wouldn’t have been an issue 😐😐😐😐

Edited by jus.willy