The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Blake prevented five four chair turns this season, which reminded me of S12 Adam, but he actually prevented seven of them. And that was a season with many questionable four chair turns

I mean did Felicia Temple, Aliyah Moulden, Lilli Passero, Ashley Levin, Johnny Gates, Lauryn Judd, Vanessa Ferguson all deserve 4 chairs

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I wonder how much of that FB hate comes from Donutgate?

Ariana Grande Apologizes After "I Hate America" Doughnut-Licking Controversy

I imagine at least a good chunk. I know Nick got a reasonable amount of hate but that was due to him being overall boring, right? I don't think the JoBros ever had this kind of scandal.

Most of what I saw last night in David’s comments was Donutgate based, which I’ll admit soured my opinion of Ari a bit as a kid. While licking donuts she’s not gonna buy is kind of gross (and the “I hate America” bit didn’t help), it was also like seven years ago at this point — people can grow and change a lot in that time, especially in their teens and 20s. If that’s the worst Ari’s done to earn ire from the public, that’s a relatively tame scandal in the grand scheme of things.

Nick got some hate but most of it was because dryer lint has more personality; the closest thing to a JoBros scandal might be being the butt of purity ring jokes or Joe and Sophie ditching the Billboard awards to elope in Vegas, but again, both are pretty tame.

In any case, both Ari and Nick fit the mold of “coach that seems to genuinely care about their team and want to see them grow in their potential” which is something the panel needs, but that’s a topic for another thread.

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

We don’t know whether there is a coach quota, or how many finalists there will be. If they announce a quota, I will have to adjust for it. To be clear, I think the odds of those exact 5 being in the finale are very unlikely. However, I think it’s more likely that Blake will have two in the finale than John having one, if there are no quotas. 

Ariana could take 2 maybe we never know but Blake could have 2 in Finals too

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I mean did Felicia Temple, Aliyah Moulden, Lilli Passero, Ashley Levin, Johnny Gates, Lauryn Judd, Vanessa Ferguson all deserve 4 chairs

Felicia, Lilli, and Vanessa for sure did.

Much like how I’d argue this season at least one of Katie, Vaughn, Raquel, Keilah, and Bella could’ve gotten all four. Which one is up for debate, but Blake’s excuses are kinda getting stale at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Felicia, Lilli, and Vanessa for sure did.

Much like how I’d argue this season at least one of Katie, Vaughn, Raquel, Keilah, and Bella could’ve gotten all four. Which one is up for debate, but Blake’s excuses are kinda getting stale at this point.

Bella deserved 4 chairs after her performance but yea Blake making me mad with this not turning

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

The only three chair turns that deserved all four with no question are Samuel and Bella. 

Honestly surprised Kelly didnt turn for Samuel considering how he seems like an alt rock/singer-songwriter guy with a raspy voice and passionate approach to his songs. She was all over someone last season who could fit that description 👀

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Well, I would agree that half of them did, but 3 chairs was good for the rest of them