The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

52 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I'm guessing Holly didn't make it. Her battle probably wasn't very good since there was no steal/save despite being in the first taping. To add to that, she is said to be on the last knockouts taping meaning no steal/saves left. The worst case scenario is Holly didn't have a moment in the knockouts and she was instantly eliminated 😕

So your logic is Battle didn't result in a steal/save = Holly did bad?

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I'm wondering, if we're getting meltdown worthy results, who was the coach most responsable for them?

My instinct says Kelly, but if somehow Wendy got the axe, it would singlehandedly be Blake.

That would be the most shocking result for sure. 

Edited by TeamAudra

13 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Given how things went last time, I expect few songs, but the ones we get would be useful in helping determine who had (the potential to have) a breakout moment and who didn't.

I’m hoping to see which contestants had breakout moments and which contestants flopped this round

1 minute ago, echoap said:

IDF likes 90% of the contestants this season (Similar to the last couple of seasons lol), so you should be expecting some "shocking" eliminations, even though the same type of contestants gets eliminated every season :haha:

I’m guessing at least one of Ariana’s pop girls gets eliminated (flashback to S15 when Kelly had 4 teen girls and one got eliminated)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I'm wondering, if we're getting meltdown worthy results, who was the coach most responsable for them?

My instinct says Kelly, but if somehow Wendy got the axe, it would singlehandedly be Blake.

this

Wendy should be fine, Blake respects good singers a lot (let alone someone like Wendy). The problem is Minivan + TPTB, I'm not gonna believe she's winning until Carson announces her name. Team Blake frontrunner? That's possible but who knows with Minivan. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m guessing at least one of Ariana’s pop girls gets eliminated (flashback to S15 when Kelly had 4 teen girls and one got eliminated)

Definitely, I'm expecting Ryleigh and/or KK to prevail.