The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Do you believe Paris will receive PV? His Facebook views are way too low this week, and Facebook is the only place where he has more views since PO

And his views are always low on YT and Insta.

7 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Do you believe Paris will receive PV? His Facebook views are way too low this week, and Facebook is the only place where he has more views since PO

Maybe (hopefully) but I am not sure...the race for the 4th PV is tight. And from what I have seen, the FB videos that were posted late had lower views than expected...(I'm surprised with the Hailey and GNT duet video -- thought their views were going to be higher but that's just the duets...)

In short, the 4th PV is up for grabs.

Edited by Gmm99

Well, it’s obvious the Ariana stans aren’t rushing to youtube to watch the J&S performance, because only Paris and Lana have less views. If they get a PV, it will be at least partially with votes from people who never saw the performance. For that reason, and the annoying spamming from both Sasha and Ariana, I’m ready to be done with them. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Well, it’s obvious the Ariana stans aren’t rushing to youtube to watch the J&S performance, because only Paris and Lana have less views. If they get a PV, it will be at least partially with votes from people who never saw the performance. For that reason, and the annoying spamming from both Sasha and Ariana, I’m ready to be done with them. 

If they don’t make it, it certainly won’t be from lack of effort. It looks like there were continued posts from them even in the middle of the night asking people to vote. I am expecting them to get a PV at this point but will be pleasantly surprised if they don’t. 

52 minutes ago, jem128 said:

If they don’t make it, it certainly won’t be from lack of effort. It looks like there were continued posts from them even in the middle of the night asking people to vote. I am expecting them to get a PV at this point but will be pleasantly surprised if they don’t. 

I don’t think J&S votes come from SM pleas. I think their voting base is the FB ladies who like Jim and feel sorry for him having to put up with that annoying kid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I don’t think J&S votes come from SM pleas. I think their voting base is the FB ladies who like Jim and feel sorry for him having to put up with that annoying kid.

How would we know that, though?  Jim barely even gets to speak.  His attention-starved son takes up the bulk of their confessionals and screentime.  Even their potential final words to Ariana were all about him.  Jim didn't even get to say a word to her.

4 hours ago, Arsh said:

If he doesn’t get PV, it’s because of the song choice. This is the most obscure song he’s sung on the show and Semis isn’t the time to sing obscure songs. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

How would we know that, though?  Jim barely even gets to speak.  His attention-starved son takes up the bulk of their confessionals and screentime.  Even their potential final words to Ariana were all about him.  Jim didn't even get to say a word to her.

That’s kind of the point. Jim is one of them. 

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

If he doesn’t get PV, it’s because of the song choice. This is the most obscure song he’s sung on the show and Semis isn’t the time to sing obscure songs. 

Agreed.  I'd never even heard of the song before, so I doubt that much of Minivan has.  Big mistake to do something so obscure.  And shame on Paris if he chose it.

GNT, Hailey, and Wendy may receive PV solely based on Facebook views and reactions. I'm not sure who will claim the fourth PV; J&S are third in views, but they were uploaded much earlier than the rest.

I'm hoping Joshua or Jershika to take that PV. Which will left Paris for IS, and it will be a safer option because Joshua and Jershika might get bussed during IS.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I hope the first name they call tonight is not on the predicted Top 3, to make things interesting out of the bat, a la Spensha.

Something tells me they will call Wendy first and leave Hailey for last. Not that it matters.

41 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I think Jim is more introverted and Sasha is more extraverted.

28 minutes ago, Arsh said:

GNT, Hailey, and Wendy may receive PV solely based on Facebook views and reactions. I'm not sure who will claim the fourth PV; J&S are third in views, but they were uploaded much earlier than the rest.

At the close of the voting window, Jim & Sasha were fourth in likes/reacts.  They, to me, are going to be the real wildcard here.  It's among the two of them, Paris, and Jershika for that fourth vote, I think.

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

I think that has been true but if she can get even a relatively small portion of her immense fanbase that hasn’t voted to vote it could help put them over the edge 

3 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

All of you are not even giving Lana a shot. Yes there are a lot of hate comments on her video but Country voters are silent. She’s coming for your faves for the 4th PV. Watch out. 

I’m not sure why you keep boxing yourself in like this, but if she gets a PV, good for her. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Agreed.  I'd never even heard of the song before, so I doubt that much of Minivan has.  Big mistake to do something so obscure.  And shame on Paris if he chose it.

I’d say the fact it’s so obscure and right in his lane (and him saying on his live that he did) is a pretty clear indicator that he picked it. I don’t see Blake or TPTB coming up with that one. Even though it’d suck for him not to move forward, I’d rather he go out based on something he picked than something picked for him. 

• Like 1