The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

So pretty much the CSs in jeopardy and the PVs confirmed 

Pretty much. Although if Joshua and/or Jim/Sasha end up in the bottom, I wouldn't be too surprised. They were the strongest of the weakest, last week. This week, it started the free for all and they would stand out less.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

FWIW, they were watching “We Are The World” last week on Hailey’s phone. GNT posted it. Not sure they’d make their group performance song choice that obvious, but it’s a possibility. 

I think they were just watching because they were at Henson Studios where "We Are the World" was recorded. I doubt it has anything to do with their team performance.

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Jershika is very talented, but I’m curious if her momentum will continue into future weeks, or if it’s a one week bump due to song choice 

Kymberli Joye had a week like that. I don’t remember what she sang, but I’m pretty sure it was a gospel song, and she killed it. Much of IDF was celebrating, because they thought she had become Team Kelly’s frontrunner. We’ll see next week. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kymberli Joye had a week like that. I don’t remember what she sang, but I’m pretty sure it was a gospel song, and she killed it. Much of IDF was celebrating, because they thought she had become Team Kelly’s frontrunner. We’ll see next week. 

Ah, the "Break Every Chain" week. I remember that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

She did “Break Every Chain” in the top 11, according to Wikipedia (I knew it was pre-Robegate but wasn’t sure which week off the top of my head).

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, that was it. She had the top numbers on Facebook that week, along with Kennedy. 

I recall that Paxton did, too, when he did that song.  It was his only really high weak, from I remember.

You got to follow up with the moment, or else you will lose steam. Jerishka had good stats from yesterday, can she follow it up in the next few rounds though? I think she's John's frontrunner now, but don't think she'll reach the Finale. Wendy will recover too, I don't see her not taking a PV in the Semis. 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Of course there could always be hidden support for an artist that may not be reflected on SM. AKA Chris Kroeze. Correct me if I'm wrong but his stats were not that good.

Chris and John Holiday are the only anomalies, because their stats weren't good.  They both had that secret Wisconsin support to help them.

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Of course there could always be hidden support for an artist that may not be reflected on SM. AKA Chris Kroeze. Correct me if I'm wrong but his stats were not that good.

Oof those were rough days for IDF.

Wendy, however, lies between the cross and the sword. If she goes full force, Minivan will say she's yelling. If she remains restrained, the broad audience will find her dull. I honestly think she should just go with a big diva country song (Martina/Reba/Faith) with everything she can give. If it lands, it landed. If not, well, at least she won't be bounded by an awful contract. 

Somenting along the lines of Kelly's interpretation of Fancy

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 2