The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

As for Jim and Sasha...its just not working. That's two in a row.

They are both good vocalists with appealing qualities (Sasha's rasp, and Jim's pleasant tone, plus his killer instrumental skills), but they sound muffed and powerless together. Its like they dont know which direction to go during the performance, which makes the blend sound off.

I've been rooting for them, and their KO is one of my favorites this season, but they need more time to figure out their vocal dynamic like GNT has. The best thing that could happen to them at this point, is going home.

And as long as they keep getting Minivan-friendly song choices, they won’t be.

I do enjoy Sasha being the most chaotic online of this season’s cast, but even social media can only carry artists so far.

41 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Facebook is not loving Wendy. It's a race between Hailey and Wendy rn since their performances were posted at the exact same time.

Update: Hailey is beating Wendy in term of reaction.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!😁😁😁😁

1 hour ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Ariana never seemed too invested in Hailey in the first place. She would've just dropped her in the KOs for one of her other girls if she stayed around on her team

Hailey probably knows that, too.  That's why she gave Kelly the dedication, not Ariana.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Facebook is not loving Wendy. It's a race between Hailey and Wendy rn since their performances were posted at the exact same time.

Update: Hailey is beating Wendy in term of reaction.

Now in views too

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Last week Wendy was in the lead and now it’s GNT.

I smell a Cam vs Kenzie situation, but this time GNT wins….

But wasn't Cam in the lead every time?  I don't recall him and Kenzie going back and forth.

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

But wasn't Cam in the lead every time?  I don't recall him and Kenzie going back and forth.

Cam was behind during Semifinals Week. Him & Kenzie were more back and forth during the finale. Eventually, Cam took the lead however.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Minivan is pissed that Life Is a Highway was credited to Rascal Flatts on the show instead of Tom Cochrane.

The Rascal Flatts version is my guilty pleasure cover...but yeah they should have credited Tom in the first place. Better to put the original singer in the spotlight.

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

The Rascal Flatts version is my guilty pleasure cover...but yeah they should have credited Tom in the first place. Better to put the original singer in the spotlight.

The Rascal Flatts version is so engrained in my brain from watching Cars as a kid that I forgot it was a cover 💀

Agreed that the original version needs the credit though.