The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, Voice said:

coaches best chance to win:

Kelly: GNT/Hailey

Ariana: Bella/Holly

John: Jershika?

Blake: Wendy/Peedy

I believe the correct answer for John is “nobody.” He literally has no shot. I pretty much agree with your list, though. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Isn’t it Election Day in the US? Do they usually have episodes on that day?

Yeah, but it’s not a presidential election year so it’s less of a “get stuff moved around” sort of thing.

Meaning if we get anything it’s probably just a road to the lives/outtakes/recaps episode.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AlissonfromBR said:

Any clue about which song Katharine, Shadale, Samara and Jershika Will perform for KOs?

Katherine apparently sang "Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe, which is an...interesting choice to say the least.

Samara apparently sang a Tina Turner song.

We have no clues regarding the other two.

12 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I'm really interested to see GNT VS Holly because I just need to see why Kelly picked them over someone who is as good as Holly.

They are clearly Kelly’s favorites, that’s all there is to it imo. She probably would have picked them over Wendy if she was on her team :haha:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I'm really interested to see GNT VS Holly because I just need to see why Kelly picked them over someone who is as good as Holly.

the thing I’m interested in is why Kelly would pair 2 amazing 4 chair turns against each other.

Edited by Mohammad

14 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Their song choice leaves plently of space for harmonies to shine. It could very well be a moment for them.

And yeah, they are clearly Kelly's personal TCO.

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

the thing I’m interested in is why Kelly would pair 2 amazing 4 chair turns against each other.

Kelly is probably the coach that cares the least about 4 chair turns. If you turn all four and chose her, she can easily dump you in the next round. 

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It just hit me that Jeremy reminds me of Jon Mullins from S18. Very similar tones, albeit Jeremy has a much stronger falsetto.

You're right!!! That's who his high notes reminded me of.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

With their track record, I’m not sure this is good news for GNT and Wendy. Even this ranking is a mess, considering what we know. All these years of following the show, and they still don’t know about the spoilers. 

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There’s absolutely no reason for a power ranking before the Coaches finish their cuts. 

Samuel asked to tune in tonight and tomorrow, highlighting the "tomorrow" word. He did the same for his blind and he indeed appeared on Tuesday.

Could either be him pulling the usual shenanigans of the Samuel Harness School of Trolling, or him and Brittany are indeed on Tuesday as the video indicates, which would mean that Brittany only got a Kelly steal, not Ariana's.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Katherine apparently sang "Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe, which is an...interesting choice to say the least.

Rita Ora has a song titled Poison. That makes a little more sense given her BA song.

Edited by AngelaKD

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

With their track record, I’m not sure this is good news for GNT and Wendy. Even this ranking is a mess, considering what we know. All these years of following the show, and they still don’t know about the spoilers. 

Denton Davidson follows reality competitions like "Alter Ego," "American Idol," "So You Think You Can Dance," "The Masked Singer," and "The Voice." His GoldDerby bio says he "tries to base his predictions off of statistics rather than emotion." It's possible that he purposely avoids spoilers when ranking the contestants, and I think his top choice for the two teams is right.

Edited by RTV

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

Denton Davidson follows reality competitions like "Alter Ego," "American Idol," "So You Think You Can Dance," "The Masked Singer," and "The Voice." His GoldDerby bio says he "tries to base his predictions off of statistics rather than emotion." It's possible that he purposely avoids spoilers when ranking the contestants, and I think his top choice for the two teams are right.

I get it, but his predictions and rankings have been bad over the years. Like, really, really bad. 

9 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Rita Ora has a song titled Poison. That makes a little more sense given her BA song.

It definitely would make more sense.

If its the Billy Biv DeVoe track, I wonder what BS they're gonna make her say to make it sound like she chose it.