The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, professorX said:

Was Ariana pitching for LiBianca when she brought up the math? Or is it from someone we do not know how many chairs they got yet..

Considering it focused on Kelly’s percentage vs. Blake’s, I’d guess it’s a Kelly vs. Blake head-to-head (so maybe Jeremy/Manny/unknown chair turner)?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Kelly's 43% to Blake's 40%. Although Kelly needs to step it up. Her last win was in S17. Perhaps Jeremy or Hailey will bring her up more than she already is.

If Kenzie hadn’t turned out to be polarizing (for a country guy) last season, she’d have widened the gap. Not sure if Jeremy or Hailey will be able to pull off a win, but we’ll see how the audience responds to both of them along with the rest of the top 20 in time.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Kenzie hadn’t turned out to be polarizing (for a country guy) last season, she’d have widened the gap. Not sure if Jeremy or Hailey will be able to pull off a win, but we’ll see how the audience responds to both of them along with the rest of the top 20 in time.

Nothing to do with spoilers or anything but i found it funny that, when a country guy is considered "polarizing" he still manages to make it at least to second place :stealth:

• Like 1

The way I see it so far, every coach has a shot at winning but John. I'm not discounting the possibility of him having a finalist (and I hope it happens since I love his team), but all of them are a bit too off the wall for Minivan to vote them into the win. Anything could happen though, but this is how I view it as of now.

For now, in order, I have them like this:

1. Blake (Wendy. Not to mention Peedy could be a solid backup plan)

2. Ariana (Holly. They're gonna pimp her to hell and back, and she is someone I can see winning. We'll see if things work out for her though).

3. Kelly (Jeremy and Hailey here, with Jeremy having a higher chance imo. TPTB is not really gonna help them that much though. We'll see how they stack up, but for now I'll put their coach third in chances).

4. John ( I think he could have a finalist at the very least. Probably Joshua or Samuel if they play their cards right, but no win here).

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Manny, Gracie, Wendy, and Vaughn.

Looks like Vaughn didn’t turn Blake (and obviously turned Ariana, since he picked her)

It also showed Ariana getting a one chair with no identity (Could be David or KCK3)

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

It seems that he did turn John. This could be one of the apparently many times (according to Ariana) that her and John went head to head.

With how many promos Vaughn is in, I won’t be surprised at this point if he is in the premiere