The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

LiBianca - 2 chair turn. Full on banter between Ariana and Blake, as they have endlessly been promoting so far. Probably a very Kim Cherry type of audition, with Blake unexpectedly getting the victory here over the expected choice.

I’m actually very curious to see how they will edit this audition segment. 👀 I honestly don’t see it as the leak, but you could be right. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That makes the FOURTH 4 chair turn prevented by Blake this season, alongside Raquel, Jonathan and Bella.

Blake is the new Kelly in terms of 4 chair turn prevention 

Edited by Cookie73

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Also quite interesting that a younger country pop girl didn't go with Kelly given the chance. I assumed she'd be a Blake one chair.

Honestly , she did the right thing , Blake really believed/believes in her and digs her , she was saved and Blake chose her over a 4 chair turn country adjacent teen artist . Had she been on team Kelly she would have most likely had an extreme uphill battle because Kelly’s team was a war zone and Kelly’s team is still very stacked IMO

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Also, with Vaughn being a 3 chair and potential premiere candidate (he’s been in almost every promo), he could be the premiere 3 chair turn that doesn’t make lives. (Also joining Rizzi Myers, Brandon Showell, Dave Crosby, Mike Schiavo and Clara Hong in being a 3 chair premiere audition eliminated in battles)

Just now, Misirlou said:

Kelly prevented 3 four chair turns each in S19 and S20. So Blake is even more picky now due to preventing four. (And probably more that we don´t know, honestly).

Teams are also larger this season. Also, are there any 3 chair turns that we know of other than the 4 Blake prevented?

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Also, with Vaughn being a 3 chair and potential premiere candidate (he’s been in almost every promo), he could be the premiere 3 chair turn that doesn’t make lives. (Also joining Rizzi Myers, Brandon Showell, Dave Crosby, Mike Schiavo and Clara Hong in being a 3 chair premiere audition eliminated in battles)

I´m expecting Ariana to be given 3 artists in the premiere as opposed to the other coaches getting 2. Vaughn could be one of them and the other two had to make lives.

Her dropping Vaughn in favor of Katherine ( a 2 chair turn) proves she doesn´t really care about the number of chairs an artist turned. So there´s a chance she could have gotten a 4 chair turn and they lost their battle (could be Sophia, Chavon or her battle save).