The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Locochima said:

Honestly I could see Blake letting Wendy go in the battles 

Though technically it’s possible, Blake has a tendency to hang onto the powerhouse and powerhouse-adjacent vocalists that pick him (Sisaundra, Keisha, Kyla, Toneisha) so I don’t see him letting go of Wendy unless she somehow tanks worse than Maroon 5’s Super Bowl halftime show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

It could probably go like this: Wendy vs Clint Sherman (One chair turn from TB). Both get a song in the country lane, and it´s the classic case in which the strong contestant pushes the weak one to step it up and thus she gets the win and he gets a steal. 

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It could probably go like this: Wendy vs Clint Sherman (One chair turn from TB). Both get a song in the country lane, and it´s the classic case in which the strong contestant pushes the weak one to step it up and thus she gets the win and he gets a steal. 

I could see that happening 

35 minutes ago, Locochima said:

Honestly I could see Blake letting Wendy go in the battles 

Based on what? I know we speculate about a lot of things around here, but you must have a reason for thinking that. 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, katybay said:

So apparently Chavron Rodgers is Aris 4 chair according to a youtube spoiler.......

His voice is Stunning btw

I don’t believe that spoiler because of what was said about Shelby, and the fact that it was posted a few days after IDF got its spoilers, but yeah, I agree, his voice is amazing. There’s a certain “ache” to it that appeals to me. 

8 minutes ago, katybay said:

So apparently Chavron Rodgers is Aris 4 chair according to a youtube spoiler.......

His voice is Stunning btw

Lol throw anything youtube comments say out the window

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Blake would not pair them by choice. If that happens it is driven by TPTB. But Wendy will be in the final on Team Blake, I will bet my first born on that. 😇

I'm sure Wendy is really a finale material kinda like Tessanne (in terms of being a veteran singer)

I hope Blake opt to keep her and make her win this thing (like Cam). 😀

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

You think it´s too early still or there´s someone else right now that could be a threat?

I still haven’t seen anyone that stands out as a threat (maybe Holly? possible early frontrunner but I don’t know if she can actually win this) it’s just that I can’t see Wendy winning, regardless of her performances or her competition. I can already picture her SM numbers being bottom of the barrel, lol.

But it’s also too early, maybe I’ll change my mind when the show starts (tbf if someone would have asked me pre-show if Chloe had a shot, I would have said zero chance) 

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I still haven’t seen anyone that stands out as a threat (maybe Holly? possible early frontrunner but I don’t know if she can actually win this) it’s just that I can’t see Wendy winning, regardless of her performances or her competition. I can already picture her SM numbers being bottom of the barrel, lol.

But it’s also too early, maybe I’ll change my mind when the show starts (tbf if someone would have asked me pre-show if Chloe had a shot, I would have said zero chance) 

Why do you think this? I’m curious lol what about Wendy you think is stopping her. Her talent? Or her gender/color