The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

As for the four chairs so far, how do you think their episode placements will be? I´m thinking Holly or Wendy could wound up in the premiere or the second episode, but definitely in the first week, due to them being blocks. If Ariana gets a 4 chair, they are closing the premiere most likely.

I have a slight feeling they´ll leave Carson for later weeks, probably Ep 5.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for the four chairs so far, how do you think their episode placements will be? I´m thinking Holly or Wendy could wound up in the premiere or the second episode, but definitely in the first week, due to them being blocks. If Ariana gets a 4 chair, they are closing the premiere most likely.

I have a slight feeling they´ll leave Carson for later weeks, probably Ep 5.

Wendy will definitely be in premiere week. I see Holly being in the later weeks

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

I am rooting for a few people who haven’t been confirmed yet like Trevon I feel he could be TeamLegend and then my QUEEN Kaitlyn Velez she is stunning and amazing she is PERFECT TEAMARIANA material and yea😭😂💕🏼

Like there is so much potiental in the non confirmed chair turners

• Like 1

Just now, BigMac454 said:

Like there is so much potiental in the non confirmed chair turners

Yeah, I really like a lot of them. Marco’s voice is so easy to listen to. :wub: Keilah’s originals are insane. 😳 Olivia’s lower register is GORGEOUS!! 😍 Kaitlyn is a ukelele queen. Carolina’s high notes are stunning and she can slay Spanish songs too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I really like a lot of them. Marco’s voice is so easy to listen to. :wub: Keilah’s originals are insane. 😳 Olivia’s lower register is GORGEOUS!! 😍 Kaitlyn is a ukelele queen. Carolina’s high notes are stunning and she can slay Spanish songs too. 

Yes Keilah is such a swooner with her originals I want all of these guys in the show this season but idk. I might die if Kaitlyn Keilah and Marco are on show though😂😂😂. I need to listen to Olivia and yea

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

Yes Keilah is such a swooner with her originals I want all of these guys in the show this season but idk. I might die if Kaitlyn Keilah and Marco are on show though😂😂😂. I need to listen to Olivia and yea

Keilah’s EP is great. I’d encourage everyone to listen! I hope so! 🥺🤞 Check out Olivia’s TikTok. 

Just now, Misirlou said:

Out of the non confirmed chairs, I like Chavon Rodgers and Justin Kim. Hopefully they did make it.

I like them a lot too. Chavon’s voice is amazing and I love Justin’s vibe (plus, he’s hilarious :haha:)