The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I don’t think I have ever disagreed more with an IDF prediction honestly. 

Yeah, I don't think people are predicting this seriously. I joked about it in her fan thread because (of course) she's very talented and I think it would be cool if she won. Do I think she's going to win yet? No. We don't have nearly enough information to decide that yet.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If he has a plan, it could happen. Carson is a favorite for me , but I can´t picture Blake dropping Wendy.

There is a potential problem with matching Wendy and Carson. I’m assuming Wendy would win that easily, and a lot of Facebook grandmas might resent her for knocking out their grandson. 

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Do you have any clips of that?

The Voice Reupload channel has a video of that, but I think it´s actually blocked in the states.

If I´m correct, I thinkkk somebody has Kelly´s reaction on the Iconic Screenshots thread, but I´m not sure.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There is a potential problem with matching Wendy and Carson. I’m assuming Wendy would win that easily, and a lot of Facebook grandmas might resent her for knocking out their grandson. 

The Ethan/Levi situation. It´s possible. I´m actually curious if anybody will remember him from performing with Ricky Skaggs at the Opry a few years ago. It got a bit of attention back then now that I see it. He´s actually performed with Ricky in other venues like the CMAs, and different stages.

As for the pairing, I hope it doesn´t happen. I like both, so it´d be great for me that they continue on with the resident coach.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The Ethan/Levi situation. It´s possible. I´m actually curious if anybody will remember him from performing with Ricky Skaggs at the Opry a few years ago. It got a bit of attention back then now that I see it. He´s actually performed with Ricky in other venues like the CMAs, and different stages.

As for the pairing, I hope it doesn´t happen. I like both, so it´d be great for me that they continue on with the resident coach.

Honestly, I think those appearances are good resume builders, but I can’t imagine many of the rank and file remember him. If he would have sung at the CMA, that might be a different story, but a fiddle player? Maybe a few  hard core Ricky Skaggs fans. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I don’t think Blake is dropping Wendy or Carson and remember this isn’t the season 18/19/20 format , so if it was like the season 14/15/16/17 format Blake will have a save and if he did put Carson and Wendy against each other I see him using his save on one of them in either the Battles if it’s the season 17 format or the Knockouts if it’s the season 14/15/16 but I doubt Blake will pair them together, he’s smarter than that. 

• Like 1

Literally the only thing stopping me from saying “f*** it, Wendy’s the winner, everyone else can just pack up and go home now” is that Blake just won with Cam.

As long as Wendy clicks with the audience, there’s a very solid chance that she’s going to be the front-runner on Team Blake. That should get her to at least third place, if not further.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Honestly, I think those appearances are good resume builders, but I can’t imagine many of the rank and file remember him. If he would have sung at the CMA, that might be a different story, but a fiddle player? Maybe a few  hard core Ricky Skaggs fans. 

He did sing at the Opry though, but I get what you´re saying. If he does get votes, many, if not all will come from what he does on the actual show rather than for his past appearances.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Literally the only thing stopping me from saying “f*** it, Wendy’s the winner, everyone else can just pack up and go home now” is that Blake just won with Cam.

As long as Wendy clicks with the audience, there’s a very solid chance that she’s going to be the front-runner on Team Blake. That should get her to at least third place, if not further.

Plus there might be a classic country singer similar to Ethan , avery , or jake that we don’t know about that got a chair turn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I mean, Blake won 3 times in a row once upon a time, and Kelly did it twice in most recent seasons, so it could happen.

But yeah, TPTB made a weird move getting someone like Wendy on the season where they´re supposedly pimping Ariana, because she isn´t Ariana material at all. They knew she wasn´t gonna pick her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He did sing at the Opry though, but I get what you´re saying. If he does get votes, many, if not all will come from what he does on the actual show rather his past appearances.

The only people that saw him there are the people in the audience and those who view their Youtube channel, assuming they even uploaded that performance (they often don’t). Morgan Frazier performed at the Opry multiple times before coming on the show. People either didn’t know (most likely) or didn’t care. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The only people that saw him there are the people in the audience and those who view their Youtube channel, assuming they even uploaded that performance (they often don’t). Morgan Frazier performed at the Opry multiple times before coming on the show. People either didn’t know (most likely) or didn’t care. 

Yeah, we´ll see how people end up recieving him on the actual show, although TPTB will likely focus more on Wendy.

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Poor kid....he'd end up being Wendy's lunch

Yeah, that wouldn’t be good for either of them, honestly. I don’t like the idea. I also didn’t like it when they paired Jaclyn with Kyla. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, that wouldn’t be good for either of them, honestly. I don’t like the idea. I also didn’t like it when they paired Jaclyn with Kyla. 

Exactly how can you compare 2 completely different genres and vocal styles.

Of course we don´t have his entire team, but out of the 7 people we do know, no clue as to who Blake would want to throw at Wendy. He must really view them as fodder if he does. I don´t think it´ll be Carson though. 

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Of course we don´t have his entire team, but out of the 7 people we do know, no clue as to who Blake would want to throw at Wendy. He must really view them as fodder if he does. I don´t think it´ll be Carson though. 

Exactly Blake is aim much smarter than that. 

• Like 1