The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

"Chavron Rogers is Ariana Grande's only 4-chair turn, he sang Separated by Avant and Shelby Lee Lowe sang alone by Heart and got 3 chairs (Blake, Ariana, Kelly) and he chose Blake"

This comment was left under this week's throwback performance. We will eventually find out if it holds any grain of truth, but I doubt it.

It's possible that it's real, and I wouldn't rule out that possibility. I also think it's possible that people take something that has a bit of truth to it and post it; for example, they'll pick someone who is in the circle of followers, but not someone who is confirmed to have auditioned. That way, people will be more likely to believe them.

4 hours ago, BigMac454 said:

When we gonna update front page. There is someone I really want to be on show but idk if she is🥺😭

If you're referring to the new names, I'm still waiting to hear back from the source. It's just to confirm or reject whether or one of the names is one of our TBA's.

Other than that, we don't have anything else to add/new confirmation on any other contestants.

• Thanks 2

If it's taping for August, it's probably still super early for them to fly back. Seems useless to have them stay, leave for 2 weeks, and go back extra early.

This time it seems they only arrived a week earlier than usual for blinds.

For Season 19, it was approximately this week (actually I believe it was today exactly...) that contestants started flying in, but that was due to the delayed taping.

• Like 1

Battles usually tape the beginning of august, but coaching sessions have to occur before then. This would be a little early, but if they have to do a quarantine it could fit. Also they’ve had battle coaching taping fairly early before if they had to work around a coaches schedule. 

31 minutes ago, erik g said:

this was KCK3 in 2019. 

They sound good here, but it does sound pretty processed. Who knows, maybe they're really good and they only got 1 chair to turn because their song choice was

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

They sound good here, but it does sound pretty processed. Who knows, maybe they're really good and they only got 1 chair to turn because their song choice was

Iconic :wub:

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

this is why I hated comeback stage 💀

I think that jershika will be paired up with POV Woman in the battles or the knockouts but if it’s like the season 17 format I am pretty sure Kelly will use her save on one of them in the battles but if it’s like the season 14/15/16 format then Kelly will use her save on one of them in the Knockouts.

So, to be clear, we have 29 confirmed people. Out of those 29, we are missing 5 names (SZA girl, POV lady, an male and an AA female on Team Legend, and a middle aged rocker on Team Blake)

We have 19 people whose existence we dont know.

• Like 1