The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

16 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me, looking at Team Legend's list again because I'm still trying to figure out who my favorite over there is:

calculating the hangover GIF

(I have a clear favorite on all of the other teams at the moment, and though I'm less sure on John's artists right now I think two of them are promising)

imo Jack has a potential- he just really needs to project more, I guess. Plus, his blinds song's right up his alley (or tone), I know there'll be comparisons as House of the Rising Sun is overdone here but yeah, I feel like he switched it up or something. I just know he can do it 🤞🏻

but I agree with John looking probably weak rn compared to the other teams :( at the very least they have the potential ;) cannot wait to know his other members though!!

• Like 1

As of now, here´s where I stand:

Kelly: Girl Named Tom, Holly Forbes.

Blake: Carson Peters, Wendy Moten, The Joy Reunion, KJ Jennings.

Ariana: David Vogel, and if he´s there, Wyatt Michael.

Legend: So far, meh. Maybe Jack Rogan if he opens up.

Yep. Honestly, as a whole I find myself digging Team Blake the most so far.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:37 PM, Someone648 said:
Team Blake (8/12):
Hailey Green
Clint Sherman
TBA (Good Days girl)
Wendy Moten
The Joy Reunion
Carson Peters
TBA (male rocker)
KJ Jennings

I really like Blake’s team this season (from what we know so far.) Everyone brings something special and unique to the table. :wub:

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I doubt Katherine Ann is on team Kelly simply because out of the 4 coaches Katherine is only following Ariana Grande  , so if Ariana turned too , then Katherine picked Ari instead on Kelly. 

Follows don’t always indicate something. She was following Ari before blinds were taped. It’s also likely that Ari’s team filled up before her audition since she was in taping 7. Also, the source said she picked Kelly, so I’m just rolling with it till we get further confirmation. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I doubt Katherine Ann is on team Kelly simply because out of the 4 coaches Katherine is only following Ariana Grande  , so if Ariana turned too , then Katherine picked Ari instead on Kelly. 

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Follows don’t always indicate something. She was following Ari before blinds were taped. It’s also likely that Ari’s team filled up before her audition since she was in taping 7. Also, the source said she picked Kelly, so I’m just rolling with it till we get further confirmation. 

Okay thank you for clearing it up, Katherine is SOOOOOO GOOD and if she is on Kelly’s war zone team , I don’t think Kelly will get rid of her because Kelly loves singers like Katherine and tends to do great with singers like Katherine, but then again Katherine isn’t the only one who is amazing on Kelly’s team , her team this season is on another level of STACKED.

Edited by Mohammad

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Me, looking at Team Legend's list again because I'm still trying to figure out who my favorite over there is:

calculating the hangover GIF

(I have a clear favorite on all of the other teams at the moment, and though I'm less sure on John's artists right now I think two of them are promising)

I think Brittany could be really good but I haven't found a clip of her singing to convince me of that yet.

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Okay Wendy’s cover of I Will Always Love You is just IMMACULATE.

All of her performances are. I don't know which genre she plans to go with on the show, but no matter which, she's clearly going to kill it.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

All of her performances are. I don't know which genre she plans to go with on the show, but no matter which, she's clearly going to kill it.

Lol I think with Blake she’ll definitely be rotating between soul and country

• Like 1

Just now, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

Hello.. Don’t mind me just chiming in to say I’m a little shocked to see no contestants returning from last season? I was expecting at least one but I guess it is to keep things refreshing. Hm..

´We have a S19 returnee though, Hailey Green.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kaileymusicaddict87 said:

Hello.. Don’t mind me just chiming in to say I’m a little shocked to see no contestants returning from last season? I was expecting at least one but I guess it is to keep things refreshing. Hm..

IIRC they didn't want many returnees this season? 

Ok so my top faves pre season are:

1. Jershika Maple- thickness and power of her voice just captures my attention sooo much. She knows how to be graceful and still deliver those big powerful notes (see her original song) AND she can belt those crazy notes and set the place on fire! Kelly better not fumble this one!

2. Wendy Moten- I just love the clarity of Wendy’s voice. It’s so soothing to listen to. But my favorite thing is when she goes big and hits those insane high notes! She shows that she doesn’t need runs to be amazing.

3. Brittany Bree/POV Lady- I’ve put them here because ive barely listened to Brittany but I love her rasp and clever runs. And I haven’t listened to POV lady before but sources raved about her having a powerful voice so I’m looking forward to her and I’m sure I’ll love her!

4. Holly Forbes- I really like Holly mainly because of her emotion. Her vocals aren’t what captures me it’s really how she emotes in her performances. I’m praying she doesn’t get bad songs that take her out of her range.

5. Bella Denapoli/ Katherine Anne- they both give me indie/pop vibes that I love! And the simplicity and tone of their voice really causes me to gravitate towards them.

I NEED SOME MALES LOL. (Not really hot over Aaron tbh)… and I haven’t looked really and listened to any of the groups to like them.

Just curious, who are you guys top so far and why?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

1. Katherine - She has such a beautiful tone & her covers are ✨ p e r f e c t i o n ✨
  2. KJ - Her tone is stunning & I love the jazz influences in her covers
  3. Bella - She has such a magical tone & some (most) of her covers are so so good
  4. Girl Named Tom - I love their harmonies & Bekah Grace has one of my personal favorite tones of this season. 
  5. Holly - I love the emotion she has in her voice. Her performances made me feel something & I gravitate towards those kind of singers. 
Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ok so my top faves pre season are:

1. Jershika Maple- thickness and power of her voice just captures my attention sooo much. She knows how to be graceful and still deliver those big powerful notes (see her original song) AND she can belt those crazy notes and set the place on fire! Kelly better not fumble this one!

2. Wendy Moten- I just love the clarity of Wendy’s voice. It’s so soothing to listen to. But my favorite thing is when she goes big and hits those insane high notes! She shows that she doesn’t need runs to be amazing.

3. Brittany Bree/POV Lady- I’ve put them here because ive barely listened to Brittany but I love her rasp and clever runs. And I haven’t listened to POV lady before but sources raved about her having a powerful voice so I’m looking forward to her and I’m sure I’ll love her!

4. Holly Forbes- I really like Holly mainly because of her emotion. Her vocals aren’t what captures me it’s really how she emotes in her performances. I’m praying she doesn’t get bad songs that take her out of her range.

5. Bella Denapoli/ Katherine Anne- they both give me indie/pop vibes that I love! And the simplicity and tone of their voice really causes me to gravitate towards them.

I NEED SOME MALES LOL. (Not really hot over Aaron tbh)… and I haven’t looked really and listened to any of the groups to like them.

We are pretty much polar opposites when it comes to taste, so I wouldn´t know what to tell you lol. I agree with you on Wendy and Holly though. They are definitely in my list.

If you want males, I´d say check out:

Carson Peters : (You probably won´t like him lol), but the kid does have a great rasp, and is instrumentally skilled (fiddle, guitar and piano). 

Wyatt Michael : Sinatra-esque type of singer, but with his own vocal choices. Love listening to him. He doesn´t look like his voice too.

David Vogel: He probably might be the closest one you´ll like. Very interesting tone, I love his covers, and I´m interested to see how he flipped the Ariana song.

For groups:

Girl Called Tom: Great harmonies all around. Love them.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
17 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

We are pretty much polar opposites when it comes to taste, so I wouldn´t know what to tell you lol. I agree with you on Wendy and Holly though

LOLOLOL FR. You rarely like the powerhouses 😂😂😂 and they’re my favorites.