Take #2: American Idol Season 19 Semi-Finals (Top 24 + Twist)

Idol Maniac

• Idol Maniac changed the title to Take #2: American Idol Season 19 Semi-Finals ("Top 24" + Twist)
42 minutes ago, Idol Maniac said:

Sorry, please delete this post.

What does that mean? i hope Beane made it, he was in the video that idol put out a couple of days ago.

6 hours ago, VoicexIdol said:

He is in Las Vegas with Dan from imagine dragons. So nope :( but hey if he dropped out he obv has a better offer lol so yay for him!!

It doesn't take long to drive to California from Vegas and does the Beatles still have the love experience there.

8 hours ago, iloveadam said:

I'm very happy to that happens. So if the twist is for the girls and Anilee was eliminated in the last round(11 girls), there are still two spots left for the girls(13 girls).

There are 13 girls and 11 guys in the TOP 24 now...Liahona is in...

• Like 2

• Idol Maniac changed the title to Take #2: American Idol Season 19 Semi-Finals (Top 24 + Twist)
On 3/21/2021 at 6:33 PM, VoicexIdol said:

He is in Las Vegas with Dan from imagine dragons. So nope :( but hey if he dropped out he obv has a better offer lol so yay for him!!

Benson and Dan would make for a great celebrity duet pairing

12 hours ago, Idol Maniac said:

I wonder why he dropped out.

11 hours ago, wgm said:

Wrong

What do you mean, wrong?

Oh, you mean that you think Amanda is the replacement and not Anilee?  We’ll see.  I’d be happy either way since I also liked Amanda.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

10 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

What do you mean, wrong?

Oh, you mean that you think Amanda is the replacement and not Anilee?  We’ll see.  I’d be happy either way since I also liked Amanda.

I dont think it'll be amanda. anilee is in LA and was posting on her story a tv with the "PROPERTY OF WALT DISNEY" or some form of that, on the TV with their emails.

1 hour ago, selenas said:

I dont think it'll be amanda. anilee is in LA and was posting on her story a tv with the "PROPERTY OF WALT DISNEY" or some form of that, on the TV with their emails.

Looks like that probably settles the issue.  Anilee is most likely in the Top 24.

Two ways to almost 100% confirm if certain contestants are in the top 24 is to look at their instagram stories, if they’re posting in a room with a tan colored walls. see pictures link below, theyre likely at the hotel in LA. also, another indicator is posting videos of the episode with “PROPERTY OF WALT DISNEY COMPANY”. though the second is less accurate

https://imgur.com/gallery/RgU0YPj

this obviously only works if contestants are active on their stories like alyssa & madison are.

Edited by selenas

7 hours ago, selenas said:

I dont think it'll be amanda

Yeah and she's working on a music or something right now, she's been very busy.

that sucks because she's really got an amazing previews lmao they probably don't want another agt contestant entering the lives 😂