Which BA did you enjoy most?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who's BA was your favorite?

• Avery Roberson
    • Jenzie Wheels
    • Ethan Lively 👀

Which is your favorite? We discussed this a bit in the Spoilers thread. I'm curious to see what people think and to have it all consolidated in one place. Let me know if you want me to add anyone; I just included the ones that were discussed in the Spoilers thread.

Edited by QueenCami

Personally, I'd go: Jenzie > Avery > Ethan. The following are my comments for each:

Jenzie - He's clearly a great vocalist but this wasn't his best. He seemed confident and comfortable on stage. I think he will improve in future rounds, since Kelly will probably push him to use his powerful voice more. I really like his tone, it feels like classic country. I'm surprised to be saying that since I usually hate male country, but he has a very nice voice. A solid B, for me, but he has the potential to rise much higher.

Avery - He's very emotionally connected; however, he seemed a little shaky. There were no pitch issues but a few of his notes were wavery instead of clear and strong. His voice isn't as strong as Jenzie's for sure, but his emotional connection with the song is a great asset. I hope that Blake helps Avery with the shakiness—perhaps he won't be as nervous for future rounds after getting a four chair turn. If he can do that on the show, I see him making it deep into the lives. I like his tone, as well, but I liked it more on his pre-show stuff iirc. This was a B, or a B- for me, but once again, there's potential for improvement.

Ethan - I didn't dislike this as much as some others did; I liked his tone on the song. However, it didn't really go anywhere, so I can't rank it super high. I hope that his battle song gives him an opportunity to do more with his voice, since I want to support him because he has a nice tone. However, I'll have to wait and see. This was a B or a B- for me; I hope to see him improve and do more with his great tone in future rounds. 

• Like 1

Like I've said countless times (lol), Jenzie didnt delivered like I expected him to, but he still eats the other two for dinner vocally.

Avery has a nice tone and knows how to tell a story, but he was pretty shaky vocally. He's still 2nd though.

Ethan had a gruff tone and sung on pitch, but that was it. He didnt do anything with the song. Last for me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

oooh Jenzie and Avery are currently tied

I think the top 2 artists of S20 will be Jenzie from Team Kelly and Avery from Team Blake. Cam stands no chance to a 4-chair male country singer like Avery. 🙃

just joking GIF

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

At us officially calling him "Jenzie" now lmao.

I think we should keep it up for the whole season, assuming he makes it to the finale.

Also, lmao @ the fact that Avery and Kenzie are tied 50-50 and Ethan has literally no votes LOL

• Haha 4

I just listened to Avery's audition and i have to say, i enjoyed his performance more than Kenzie's, it felt more pure and genuine. Kenzie's performance was technically great, but it kinda lacks emotion, while Avery's actually managed to give me chills. 

Ethan is not even comparable to these two, btw. It would be like: Avery>Kenzie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ethan

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

I just listened to Avery's audition and i have to say, i enjoyed his performance more than Kenzie's, it felt more pure and genuine. Kenzie's performance was technically great, but it kinda lacks emotion, while Avery's actually managed to give me chills. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1

Jenzie and Avery both have their drawbacks, but when I close my eyes during Jenzie's audition (ironic lmao), I can forget the awkwardness on stage. I can't really do anything to make the shakiness in Avery's voice to disappear so I'm voting for Jenzie Wheels on this one. (Though I do appreciate Avery's as well to an extent)