CandiceFan12

Who will win the 4-way-KO?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 4-way-KO?

• Emma Caroline
    • Devan Blake Jones
    • Carolina Rial
    • Savanna Woods

After reading the spoilers, I always thought Savanna for sure, and now I was really hesitating before answering the poll. I still voted for Savanna though.

@QueenMae16said something very interesting in the spoilers thread and I started thinking that TPTB gonna do Carolina really dirty and drown her voice with those backup vocals, just like they did to Taryn. I mean the way they forced her to do an arrangement she didn't want to do shows how little they care about her.

I don't think Devan has a shot, the song is not Minivan bait at all (even tho it will do better than wish you were gay) 

Eventually, It will come down to Blake vs. Kelly

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Emma may be team Blake, but if her nerves struck her down, she won't get the votes.

Carolina will get bussed IMO, based on discussion with TPTB wanting her to change her initial arrangement. 

Savanna did a song never done before(Fact check me if you want) and if she did the best out of everyone, then she'll win, its a decent song that I see getting support from Minivan.

Devan's DOA, that song is a curse on this show and gets you cut(I know DR/Jackie, but that was an early battle steal)

I see it as:

Savanna > Emma > Carolina > Devan

Devan's song has gotten everyone cut except for DR and Jackie, so he's likely screwed.

Carolina's got a big song and apparently wasn't allowed to do her preferred arrangement, so that plus being John's rep will make it an uphill battle.

Emma is team Blake but if nerves got to her, her best shot is second place here.

Savanna apparently nailed it and has the most out-of-the-box song choice while still being supportable by the main audience + is representing a well-liked coach's team.

In short: Savanna > Emma > Carolina = Devan.

Devan's song has gotten everyone cut except for DR and Jackie, so he's likely screwed.

Carolina's got a big song and apparently wasn't allowed to do her preferred arrangement, so that plus being John's rep will make it an uphill battle.

Emma is team Blake but if nerves got to her, her best shot is second place here.

Savanna apparently nailed it and has the most out-of-the-box song choice while still being supportable by the main audience + is representing a well-liked coach's team.

In short: Savanna > Emma > Carolina = Devan.

12 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Emma may be team Blake, but if her nerves struck her down, she won't get the votes.

Carolina will get bussed IMO, based on discussion with TPTB wanting her to change her initial arrangement. 

Savanna did a song never done before(Fact check me if you want) and if she did the best out of everyone, then she'll win, its a decent song that I see getting support from Minivan.

Devan's DOA, that song is a curse on this show and gets you cut(I know DR/Jackie, but that was an early battle steal)

I see it as:

Savanna > Emma > Carolina > Devan

if carolina gets bussed, i will join bk in boycotting the voice lmao, i will not stand for this, she SLAYS in her covers

jk yall already know im going to watch the voice until it ends lmao

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

if carolina gets bussed, i will join bk in boycotting the voice lmao, i will not stand for this, she SLAYS in her covers

Instead of boycotting, join Bk's relentless optimism program and believe wholeheartedly in Carolina winning; it worked for Taryn last season (granted, circumstances, but you never know).

12 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I don’t think Minivan cares or will even notice nerves. I could see Emma pulling through and winning it, not gonna lie. 🙂

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Instead of boycotting, join Bk's relentless optimism program and believe wholeheartedly in Carolina winning; it worked for Taryn last season (granted, circumstances, but you never know).

I mean, I won't wish for Carolina to win w/o seeing Savanna's performance—it was apparently also really good. I have no faith in the producers to be fair lmao, so I'll keep my pessimistic ways for now. If she gets bandzilla'd, it'll probably be more of a resigned disappointment than anything. I am not currently too attached to Carolina cause I haven't seen her on the show, but my reaction may become more extreme depending on how much I like her on the show.

• Like 1