American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

22 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I looooove Season 15. The garbage ABC renewal kind of takes a bit of the magic of ""FINAL IDOL SEASON"" away, but after suffering through 13 and 14 I'm basically ecstatic lol

it was def better than we were all expecting and gave us some solid contestants and memorable performances.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I looooove Season 15. The garbage ABC renewal kind of takes a bit of the magic of ""FINAL IDOL SEASON"" away, but after suffering through 13 and 14 I'm basically ecstatic lol

I think it had a VERY lopsided cast that - coupled with the mass eliminations early on - kind of meant it took a while to find its footing. I think had it run until May (or started its live shows earlier), it wouldn't have taken so long to reach its peak. They managed to lay on the nostalgia heavily enough that it left us feeling cheerful, and the Top 2 performance show was just *chefs kiss* though.

• Like 2

The Top 2 was enough to make me like Season 15. 😘  

But I do like some certain other contestants and what some of them brought to the season. But as a whole, I'm not really huge on the overall cast. I'm not sure where it'll rank for me overall, since as Elliott said, it is lopsided. :haha: 

I'll probably be in the minority of enjoying S14 more cast-wise (sans maybe Chris). :haha: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I feel like it probably won't since she was eliminated right before performing it live, but will Sonika's Loved Me Back To Life be in contention? :unsure:

I would assume since Tyanna’s Run the World wasn’t included that Alex won’t include Loved Me Back to Life either.

26 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I feel like it probably won't since she was eliminated right before performing it live, but will Sonika's Loved Me Back To Life be in contention? :unsure:

(Also, I am pleased with how the results ended up going for the most part ❤️ )

Just now, Elliott said:

I would assume since Tyanna’s Run the World wasn’t included that Alex won’t include Loved Me Back to Life either.

Aww yeah, it probably won't be included. :( But this gives me the chance to post the very gorgeous recording of it. ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww yeah, it probably won't be included. :( But this gives me the chance to post the very gorgeous recording of it. ❤️

Makes sense! I'm glad we've got the recording at least ^_^

Thank the lord hallelujah, I thought Clark was going to be robbed by jax but being robbed by Joey would’ve been equally horrendous.

Yay King Clark, rightful winner of season 14 ❤️ I should’ve ranked the trouble with love is where I actually felt it ranked at #1 or 2 but for some reason I thought it would not be as popular as his other performances, thank God I did not cost him the win

• Confused 1

Another confusing format, but I think I got the front page updated with all the S15 competition performances. Let me know if there's anything missing that should be included as a competition performance, or if I added something that happened post-elimination.

24 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

can u believe i have played so many seasons waiting for this season. lolololol.

You played in more seasons than I would have expected. :haha: Proud of you there!  :hug: 

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

ryan reynolds hd GIF

I think for Avalon? 😮