American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

*watches us being the only Gabby fans for that season.* 🙈

Well that probably isn't the accurate case, but probably pretty close to it. :haha: 

She's got so many haters for being the most successful contestant from the ABC seasons.

I can understand some people finding her inauthentic, but like she had some killer performances.

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

🤢

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

She's got so many haters for being the most successful contestant from the ABC seasons.

I can understand some people finding her inauthentic, but like she had some killer performances.

Totally agree with you there. :yes: She had some great performances during her run. And yes she'll have the title of the most successful from the ABC seasons (so far). :haha: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

If she didn't have a ridiculous fake southern accent I probably would have been just fine with her. But I just can't with her.

lol Fair enough. :haha: I know there was the authenticity issue people had with her (which I did too sometimes), so I can understand. 

7 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Fake accent or not that song is terrible.

girl please that song is a bop and a perfect song after a break up if someone cheated on u. u can hate her all u want but that song is sooo good, the Charlie Puth version though, nah.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sarina not having any of her semifinals performances in the finals? :whut: With that said, Hayden's writeups about her were great and hilarious. :haha:

JAX having five performances in the finals? :whut:

I had a feeling a Clark performance would win although Joey put up a better fight than expected.

I'm on the fence about whether or not I'll join for S15.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Sarina not having any of her semifinals performances in the finals? :whut: With that said, Hayden's writeups about her were great and hilarious. :haha:

JAX having five performances in the finals? :whut:

I had a feeling a Clark performance would win although Joey put up a better fight than expected.

I'm on the fence about whether or not I'll join for S15.

Ooof you missed a lot of the drama when that happened. :broken: But yess at the Hayden comment! :haha: 

22 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

So why are we stanning her then.

Most of the forum doesn't like her though. :dead: 

• Like 1