American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Elliott said:

I have to stop being a Clark Beckham stan.

Thoughts and prayers in my time of need. 😢

He didn’t do anything problematic. He just said he hates the song Ironic and I’m not sure if I can overlook that. :broken:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

-Two withdraws

-A universally hated comeback twist that resulted in the lowest viewed episode in Idol history

-Last year’s runner-up being eliminated at the Top 7

-Judges missing various shows because of COVID exposure

-A contestant “withdrawing” due to a viral video of them hanging out next to someone in KKK garb

Between this and The Bachelor, I can only assume ABC has utilized the casting department from Drag Race.

Did you mention Benson Boone? 😘

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Elliott over here being a (!) PROBLEMATIC GAY (!) by almost giving me an anxiety attack.

Will I get over Clark shading Alanis Morissette? Yes.

Will I be over dramatic about it? Also yes.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:35 PM, Weedy_Speedy said:

I told someone earlier that this season definitely isn't lacking in water cooler moments, but the interest is just dead lol.

Heck, I haven't even watched since the top 12 formed.

Ooh this is so true. There's been so many dramatic things happening this season but I BARELY him them on the news or entertainment news shows nowadays whereas 10-15 years ago stories like these were major headline news. 😮 

On 5/13/2021 at 2:42 PM, Elliott said:

He didn’t do anything problematic. He just said he hates the song Ironic and I’m not sure if I can overlook that. :broken:

Oh you. :dead:  

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

Oh I totally forgot about him but I remember when the show made such a big deal about him. Yikes at this though.

3 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

I'm sure @Elliott will be chomping at the bit to listen to this! But it's honestly pretty good. 

Jessica. ❤️ But ooo this is a very pretty song! ❤️ 

2 hours ago, #jeah said:

@Alex95 I’ll submit my rankings but I need to actually take a break from participating from now on, my life is getting pretty hectic so I don’t think I can dedicate proper time to this right now. :( 

Aww, hopefully everything works out! Just let me know whenever you'd like to join back in!