American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

*or a costume from one of the killers in The Strangers if you listen to his mother

Except they never pointed their hoods based on the one minute of googling I did comparing the video to the movie poster????

Just now, Alex95 said:

Except they never pointed their hoods based on the one minute of googling I did comparing the video to the movie poster????

Yeah, it was an absolutely terrible excuse for that and the fact the movie came out three years ago when there's no way he was 12/13 in that video.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I saw the movie. They didn't.

Anyway, I'm not giving him leeway based on his age or whatever. Teenagers are stupid, but they can learn from their mistakes off the Idol stage.

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

incoming segment on fox news where they will just blame it on cancel culture next. 

Followed immediately by a segment on the rights of homophobic bakers in*insert red state* being violated, I’m sure.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Is this the second or third time a contestant has been disqualified in the finals? Corey and Jermaine? 🕵️‍♂️

Third.

Though Mario in S4 was going to be DQ’d but they let him withdraw beforehand so it would look better on all parts.

• Thanks 1