American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

7 hours ago, Solaris said:

@Crisis and I have decided on.

Advance: Carrie's Independance Day (Reprise)

Cut: Vonzell's People

Cut: Constantine's My Funny Valentine

Crisis, indeed. :dead: I would rant more about a reprise in the finals because it's really redundant, but when You Really Got Me has made the finals I really can't so much. I can just disagree. 🤣

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Bye Mario. 👋 Have fun in your gallery. 🖼️

This song was a jam back in the day tho. :bobo: 

I do love his "Do I Do" performance but an understandable cut at this point. Glad it was his last standing performance at least, haha.

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

@~*8Kay8*~ & I have chosen this performance to advance because we need to have a variety of performances that does include not the obvious one à la Queen Carrie & Baby V :

Oooh I predicted you would have chosen this if you went for a non Carrie performance. 😮 

A great choice though as this was Jessica's best performance. :yes:  

1 minute ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

It probably had to go at some point, but yeah, this one stings for me too.

Oh yeah true. I wasn't really pushing for it to be Top 20 but I do prefer it over a few others of hers. :haha: 

Just got to pray my main favorites from her can make it through these solo cuts. :shiver:

We used same arguments as others used to justify some of their cuts (WNTS score, they have better performances, variety, etc...).

Sorry if y’all are disappointed with the cut - We thought it would be the one that people would be fine even her fans but I guess not :haha: 

12 minutes ago, *Chris said:

We used same arguments as others used to justify some of their cuts (WNTS score, they have better performances, variety, etc...).

Sorry if y’all are disappointed with the cut - We thought it would be the one that people would be fine even her fans but I guess not :haha: 

No need to apologize lol, I realize that there are only so many spots.

Okay for round five it's time for the dreaded petty cut! We each can cut one performance of our choosing, whatever we'd like. Of course performances highlighted in blue or yellow are off limits to be cut. Once you post your decision, you cannot change it. We have 48 hours, good luck!

@NGM @goofycilla90 @*Wallace @*Diana @Solaris @Crisis @sublymonal @*Chris @~*8Kay8*~ @taylorkat @~Tom~ @Weedy_Speedy @*Amanda @Elliott @*Lily @FrogLenzen @JC @Steven_ @1234567890

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 4 - Round 5)
30 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Aww it's totally fine. :hug: There could have been worse/more heartbreaking options so I'm glad that wasn't the case. :haha: