American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Poor Aaron is getting massacred. :broken: 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

The Casey James massacre is more shocking to me. He'd be 9th place cannon fodder in like any other season, but I thought he was one of the few decent contestants this season.

Yeah. :( The person who I thought was going to get massacred isn't so it's just like S9 for me. :dead:

18 hours ago, Elliott said:

Amanda, QK and I have decided the following:

Advance

Didi Benami - “Play With Fire”

Eliminate

Aaron Kelly “I’m Already There”

Aaron Kelly “I Believe I Can Fly”

Michael Lynche “Will You Be There”

Casey James “Daughters”

You can't sad react @Weedy_Speedy's post about Aaron and then do this. :dead:

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The Casey James massacre is more shocking to me. He'd be 9th place cannon fodder in like any other season, but I thought he was one of the few decent contestants this season.

I like Casey but I'm not passionate about him. As long as "Hold On I'm Comin"" and "Jealous Guy" stay in, I'm cool.

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Poor Aaron is getting massacred. :broken: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Aww I do feel a bit bad for Aaron and Casey there.. but figured they would be amongst the easier cuts at this point. :( I'm just happy my main faves from them are still remaining (well except Casey's "Don't.") But those may not last too much longer. 

I know I wanted to opted for other contestants performances to get cut but those options either got rejected or not agreed upon. :dead: 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Yeah. :( The person who I thought was going to get massacred isn't so it's just like S9 for me. :dead:

If it's who I think it is..... I am sure that will change in the upcoming rounds. Certain contestants get targeted earlier on while others get targeted later on in the game.

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I like Casey but I'm not passionate about him. As long as "Hold On I'm Comin"" and "Jealous Guy" stay in, I'm cool.

Replace HOIC with Heaven.... then I agree. :haha:  

Lol wait sorry I’ve been all over the place last few days and ended up like a whole round behind lmao. I’ll message my group now as don’t think I’ve heard anything yet, if I’m not here for the deadline go to the randomiser or either of them can pick if they’re here!

Just now, *Lily said:

Lol wait sorry I’ve been all over the place last few days and ended up like a whole round behind lmao. I’ll message my group now as don’t think I’ve heard anything yet, if I’m not here for the deadline go to the randomiser or either of them can pick if they’re here!

Lol wait nevermind we still have a day, I thought the deadline was now for some reason. :haha: I’ll message now.

On 7/30/2021 at 9:41 PM, Alex95 said:

If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group, you can move on without them.

If the 24 hours is after the deadline does this just go up to the randomiser? I haven’t heard anything yet but I was late in messaging my group. :haha: I’m fine if that’s the case though. 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

If the 24 hours is after the deadline does this just go up to the randomiser? I haven’t heard anything yet but I was late in messaging my group. :haha: I’m fine if that’s the case though. 

See if you can get it in by the end of the day sometime. If not I’ll be randomizing.

• Thanks 1

All right now, time to start filling out our top 20! We will each be assigned partners and with our partner, we will advance one performance straight to the top 20 and cut two performances.

Here are the pairs:

lINO9MH.png

@*Diana & @*Wallace

@Crisis & @taylorkat

@Steven_ & @Weedy_Speedy

@QueenKalie & @Alex95

@totes4totes & @hayden98

@1234567890 & @*Amanda

@JORDAN_FAN & @Zoey

@*Chris & @Solaris

@Elliott & @goofycilla90

@*Lily & @.Rei

@FrogLenzen & @sublymonal

You have 48 hours to make your decisions. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from your partner, you can move on without them. Performances highlighed in blue are offlimits, everything else can be cut or advanced.

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 9 - Round 4)