American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Alex95 said:

Why is it always Constantine :dead:. I'm also personally offended for Jessica (even though it's far from her best performance it's still easily better than Kellie's)

I’ve already reached my seasonal quota of Jessica Sanchez praise when I complimented one of her performances without being asked about it so try again in July

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I lowkey enjoyed Kellie’s BoRhap and would actually probably consider it my favourite performance of that song done on the show. :ph34rwave: Then again the options are Constantine and Jessica Sanchez so

Suzie McNeil’s version still reigns supreme though.

Now you have gone too far.

Although Kellie's BoRhap is one of my favorite guilty pleasure/trainwreck type performances. :giggle:  

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Why is it always Constantine :dead:. I'm also personally offended for Jessica (even though it's far from her best performance it's still easily better than Kellie's)

This. (!) 

1 minute ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

:wub: I had totally forgotten about this until you mentioned it, but yes! Off to youtube to watch it now :haha:

Rockstar INXS/Supernova were the sh*t to me when they aired. It was like Idol, but all rock music so I didn’t have to deal with the diva wannabes and country acts :wub: 

Even if the women stood like a 0.0000% chance of winning either season.

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

One of the members of the iconic 5+ B3/B2 queens alongside Nikki, Kimberley Locke Syesha, Elise and Hollie :wub:

and none for Rayvon, bye

You had me until you said Hollie and none for Rayvon... :giggle: 

Just now, *Chris said:

Rayvon doesn’t count because he had the lowest vote total at several points and was saved because of Twitter whereas the others actually survived. :haha:

And I’m whatever on Hollie, but wanted to mention her because I live for how it took six seasons for someone else to land in the bottom six times after Nikki, and then we have two contestants do it in the same season. :dead:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Rockstar INXS/Supernova were the sh*t to me when they aired. It was like Idol, but all rock music so I didn’t have to deal with the diva wannabes and country acts :wub: 

Queen Dilana still had the best performances and didn’t want to win anyway. :wub: 

19 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Yep! 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I lowkey enjoyed Kellie’s BoRhap and would actually probably consider it my favourite performance of that song done on the show. :ph34rwave: Then again the options are Constantine and Jessica Sanchez so

Suzie McNeil’s version still reigns supreme though.

Ok so I went on WNTS the other day to see who else had sung it bcuz I could only remember Kellie and Constantine. I was like...oy lmao.

As overrated as it is, Constantine's is the best. Jessica's disembodied heads were hilariously nightmarish, though.

45 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Agreed! I loved both seasons. Lots of good female artists, but they were pretty much there for Dave Navarro to hit on since it was pretty obvious that wasn’t the direction either group was looking to go :haha:. I’m falling down the YouTube rabbit hole as we speak and now I’m sad that the show only went two seasons...

2 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Agreed! I loved both seasons. Lots of good female artists, but they were pretty much there for Dave Navarro to hit on since it was pretty obvious that wasn’t the direction either group was looking to go :haha:. I’m falling down the YouTube rabbit hole as we speak and now I’m sad that the show only went two seasons...

Toby Rand. 😈

GIF by Canal Megapix

• Like 1

4th round: Katharine McPhee "Can't Help Falling In Love"

Others:
Taylor Hicks "Do I Make You Proud"
Taylor Hicks "Takin' It To The Streets"
Elliott Yamin "Moody's Mood For Love"
Katharine McPhee "Who Wants To Live Forever"
Katharine McPhee "All In Love Is Fair"

• Like 2

LOL I did not even realize there were certain people actively targeting my faves specifically :dead: All I can say is that you are upsetting other people way more than me because I really only see it as a game...like I legit didn't even realize people were like actively going after people they thought I liked :giggle:

Let's all remember it's just a game. I got mad about Kween Kelly, because obviously warranted as she is my all-time fave, but I was upset with Priscilla for like an hour and got over it. I hope others are not getting upset for too long about a game. Like I am not going around legit figuring out who specific people's faves are and targeting them (I don't have the time or energy), my rankings are nothing personal to the rankers and all has to do with whether I like or dislike the individual contestants...anyways I guess people can play the way they want but I think some people (I keep hearing about one person in particular) are being a bit too serious about it if what I am seeing is true!

Anyways this season I like most of the people, but if you're a Taylor fan, I apologize in advance, but I just don't like him so it's nothing personal, I just was not a fan.

• Like 3

A number of performances I hoped would advance did, so I'll post my five second round performances:

Gedeon McKinney - A Change Is Gonna Come

(No Video 🙁)

Katharine McPhee - Think

Elliott Yamin - I Don't Wanna Be

Elliott Yamin - It Had To Be You

Katharine McPhee - Hound Dog/All Shook Up (Medley)

• Like 3

Advancing to round 2:

Elliott Yamin - “If You Really Love Me”

Chris Daughtry - “Higher Ground”

Chris Daughtry - “Walk the Line”

Katharine McPhee - “I Have Nothing”

Elliott Yamin - “If I Can Dream”

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 3

So we still need...

@NGM to make six picks including his round four pick.

@goofycilla90 to make six picks including her round four pick.

@*Wallace to make five more picks.

@sublymonal to make six picks including his round four pick.

@Alex95 to make five more picks.

@*Chris to make five more picks.

@~*8Kay8*~ to make six more picks including her round four pick (though she reached out to @1234567890 about it)

@~Tom~ to make one more pick.

@Elliott to make two more picks.

@*Lily to make three more picks.

@JC to make five more picks.

@#jeah to make six picks including his round four pick.

We have about 24 more hours. However, if we can finish this round by the end of the day that will be great because I'll be gone all day tomorrow.