🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

1 minute ago, British Man said:

Ok so someone shipped Gihanna and Cam and her mom asked "What's going on" and then Gihanna said "Oh people are shipping" and her mom said "Who? You and Cam?"

There are a LOT of ig users shipping them ... lol

QUEEN GIHANNA living in all of our heads rent free! I sent 100 votes her way as usual. She owned the night, for sure! She's proven to be one of the most consistent performers of the season, along with Cam. 

Corey unfortunately underperformed today, which does improve Gihanna's chances. I hope that Gihanna gets the final spot for the IS tomorrow and wins the IS if she doesn't get the PV. I think she's proven to be 100% deserving of the finale. 

I believe Kelly said during the episode she's not sure what they're going to do in the finale or something referencing the finale, the way she phrased it implied that Gihanna already made the finale, so if TPTB has it decided, I'm not one to argue! 

Say it with me y'all: #QueenGihForPV!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, season1 said:

Hide contents

bYfGBEV.png

I sent a few votes [this 5x] to Gihanna. It's unfortunate that she's not on John's team where she has a better chance of getting the PV. 

Happy Feliz GIF by Victoria Justice

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, season1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

bYfGBEV.png

I sent a few votes [this 5x] to Gihanna. It's unfortunate that she's not on John's team where she has a better chance of getting the PV. 

YAAAAS, thank you!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

QUEEN GIHANNA living in all of our heads rent free! I sent 100 votes her way as usual. She owned the night, for sure! She's proven to be one of the most consistent performers of the season, along with Cam. 

Reveal hidden contents

Corey unfortunately underperformed today, which does improve Gihanna's chances. I hope that Gihanna gets the final spot for the IS tomorrow and wins the IS if she doesn't get the PV. I think she's proven to be 100% deserving of the finale. 

I believe Kelly said during the episode she's not sure what they're going to do in the finale or something referencing the finale, the way she phrased it implied that Gihanna already made the finale, so if TPTB has it decided, I'm not one to argue! 

Say it with me y'all: #QueenGihForPV!

PLEASEEE. We also need to be ready to save her if ever she goes to Instant Save tonight. Prepare your accounts everyonee #QueenGihForPV

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harmat said:

It would be disrespectful to not vote for Gihanna after she just did that. Live. On. National. Television. With a song that Christina Aguilera has sung. 

Utterly phenomenal and she should have closed based on quality of performance. 

It would also be completely disrespectful for me to try and choose a favourite performance tonight between Gihanna and Cam, so I won’t bother trying. They were both leagues above it all.

Instead, I will use all my emails to vote them through. Then, I will make more emails and repeat the process.

#GihannaforPV 🌟🤩 

As Kelly said, let’s see what she’ll do in the finale! 

WELL-SAID. I was still recovering from their slayage-

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

She shoid win  the instant save she was one of the top 2 yesterday good luck let’s she gets to the final and she is not  robbed 

Who said she’ll be in the Instant Save? 🤨#GihForPV

• Like 1

7 hours ago, season1 said:

Hide contents

bYfGBEV.png

Yay! I voted the same, but I threw some votes to Pia too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm still sad and shocked about the results. If you'd base it on the performances alone? Gihanna owned it among all. I just hate the demographics of this show. I knew it was coming but I still had hope because she freakin' KILLED it

• Like 2