🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

Gihanna's performance!! She freakin' nailed it. Mygoodness, I need to remind myself she's only 17 because she sounded like a pro there. GO VOTE FOR THIS GIRLL

NVM

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

On 12/21/2020 at 9:59 AM, sydneysam said:

LIVE PLAYOFFS

- Song: Always Remember Us This Way (Lady Gaga)

𝔾𝕀ℍ𝔸ℕℕ𝔸'𝕊 𝕊𝕋𝕌𝔻𝕀𝕆 ℝ𝔼ℂ𝕆ℝ𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕊

Live Playoffs- Always Remember Us This Way (Lady Gaga)

YOUTUBE MUSIC: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds-QYPuhplg&feature=share

ITUNES: https://music.apple.com/us/album/always-remember-us-this-way-the-voice-performance-single/1566734858

Edited the main post with her youtube performance video and studio recording links, then the spotify's link was the one embedded

I really hope the best for Gih tonight! I'm so so proud of her nonetheless

11 minutes ago, British Man said:

If anyone is skilled at making GIFs, please could you make a gif of Gihanna in the group performance?

She's totally a star there lol. Being in the middle and getting those parts AAAHHH I'm so happy for her, she's a big BTS fan so that must've been a dream come true

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

She's totally a star there lol. Being in the middle and getting those parts AAAHHH I'm so happy for her, she's a big BTS fan so that must've been a dream come true

Her and Cam got the best parts, as they should. 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

I've drafted an email that I'll send to my teacher in case Gihanna doesn't go through. Imma paste it.

To Mr (teacher)

I'm afraid I might not be able to attend school tomorrow. You see, I've been watching The Voice, and my favourite contestant is Gihanna. When she didn't go through to the semi final, I got really sad. Due to this sadness, I won't be able to concentrate on assignments, so I will not attend school tomorrow. I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused you.

Yours Sincerely 

(My name)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, British Man said:

I've drafted an email that I'll send to my teacher in case Gihanna doesn't go through. Imma paste it.

To Mr (teacher)

I'm afraid I might not be able to attend school tomorrow. You see, I've been watching The Voice, and my favourite contestant is Gihanna. When she didn't go through to the semi final, I got really sad. Due to this sadness, I won't be able to concentrate on assignments, so I will not attend school tomorrow. I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused you.

Yours Sincerely 

(My name)

I might have to use this format as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, British Man said:

To Mr (teacher)

Yours Sincerely 

(My name)

Guess you won't be sending that email!! 

Queen Gih advancing, AS SHE FREAKING DESERVES. 

I must say, Kelly's playoffs save from season 18 until now has been amazing.

• Like 2