• Sid
  3. 3. Wildcard

• Jim
    • Worth the Wait
    • Ian
    • Taryn
    • Sid

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

But lmao, Jim ain't winning anymore, if Taryn goes down, she's taking Jim with her. The expected Top 2 from pre-season on Blake's team goes down. 

Still wishing Taryn to stealth vote them all out and be in Top 2 at least! 

jim was great...I dont know who is winning but he was really good

Definitely between Ian and Worth the Wait getting the public vote.

If Blake's really thinking smart, the other of the two gets his save.  Though I saw how excited he seemed about Jim.  Maybe he'll save him instead.

Sid gets the Wildcard, but whether or not he wins is anyone's guess.

I'm guessing:

PV: Ian

CS: Worth the Wait

WC: Sid

Ian did great last night and he is getting nothing but love in all social media. WTW are getting very mixed reviews overall, and a lot of "Its the voice, not the voices", so Idk. Blake will still save them though. I'm really pulling for Sid to go and win the WC.

16 minutes ago, David68 said:

PV: Ian

CS: WTW

WC: Sid (Winner)

The only thing I hope for tonight is that Sid makes it through 🤞🏽

I predict the same outcome. Sid should have picked Blake as his mom suggested. In that scenario, I'm sure he would have reached the finale. Now he's WC at best.

Edited by Shere Khan

Just now, David68 said:

But, if Ben is in that wildcard and has a good song choice.

I prefered Ben to Sid last night honestly, but Sid has been a favorite of mine since the beginning,  so i´m pulling for him on this one. Last night´s song didn´t do him any favors.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, lol at our pre-season predictions. We would have sworn we were having Jim and Taryn as Blake´s final two (with Jim even being pegged as the season´s winner), and now there´s a big chance neither of them are moving forward tonight.

See how easy it is for them to remove threats to TCO? They weren’t gonna have consecutive country pastor winners. 😉

As for Taryn, I think her confidence is shot after Blake chose the inferior act over her in the battle. She’s way better than this. At this point, I just want her to get sent home to stop the bleeding. I did throw 10 votes at her last night though, because I sort of felt obligated. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I mean, you insisted and she ended up performing in the T17 after all, so I wouldn´t be surprised if Ian left the competition tonight then.

At worst, Ian is a wildcard. The same is true of WTW. Taryn has a shot at beating Jim, if it comes down to that. She already has a built in voting base from the 4-way, and Jim left the door wide open with that debacle. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

At worst, Ian is a wildcard. The same is true of WTW. Taryn has a shot at beating Jim, if it comes down to that. She already has a built in voting base from the 4-way, and Jim left the door wide open with that debacle. 

It seems on paper that Blake won´t let go of WTW , but I could see him pulling a Dave Fenley and saving Jim as well, although less likely.

Just now, Misirlou said:

It seems on paper that Blake won´t let go of WTW , but I could see him pulling a Dave Fenley and saving Jim as well, although less likely.

There’s a possibility that either Blake or TPTB (or both) are a little alarmed at the potential of a contestant puking on stage. That situation is something to keep an eye on.