Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

JOCASTA ODOM

tumblr_n7wtd0cdtz1swebfpo1_250.gifv Jocasta_crickets.gif tumblr_inline_n9ce48ULLe1sbp9ww.gif   

After losing one of my underdog favourite, I shouldn't be doing what the majority of the rankers wants but I am nice so I am saving Libra while cutting another low-key / underdog favourite of mine in Jocasta.  As we all know, Jocasta was a minister from Georgia who competed on the 16th season of Big Brother - her gameplay was heavily influenced by her motherly traits and her faith which helped her in some way.  She was often on the block as a pawn as many houseguests loved her but her being on the pawn backfired when the house decided to save Zach Rance over her, and became a member of the jury. And staying true to her words, she voted for Cody to win but was happy with Derrick winning - I am glad that Derrick did not win in a landslide so thank you Jocasta.

While not a comp beast or someone creating drama in the game, Jocasta became one of my favourite in the game due to her personality and her facial expressions especially in the confessionals. She gave us some of the most memorable confessional moments of the season, on top of rocking that bow tie throughout the season.  And everyone should love Jocasta because she is a Rachel Reilley fan! 

SAVING: LIBRA "ANYBODY WANT CAKE?" THOMPSON

Edited by *Chris

Holly King

* Will add pic later*

I’m on my phone so hopefully this is 100 words. Holly was a houseguest on season 5. She was in a showmance with Jase and an ally of the Four Horsemen alliance. Now, Holly was a sweet girl but she annoyed a lot of the houseguests which resulted in Drew targeting her week 3 despite her being one of the few that supported the horsemen. I was sad that she was targeted, but at the same time, it started to show the cracks in the alliance and I was here for that because that was not the alliance I wanted to run the game. Everyone but Jase voted to evict her. And then we got that hilarious and iconic moment during the reveal of the twin twist where Michael kept randomly repeating “It’s Holly!” :dead: That combined with Jase’s reaction to Natalie walking in after he had just berated Adria for voting out Scott makes the twin reveal one of my favorite big brother moments. I like Holly, but given that she’s a week 3 boot, I think this is a fair spot for her to finish. 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Amanda’s Noms Next)

Kathryn Dunn

Image result for KAthryn Dunn gif

It was either her or Chelsea.  If Chelsea winds up getting saved expect her in my next set of nominations.  That said Kat was previously cut from the rankdown by Diana and was brought back.  I don't really have any issues with Kathryn, she is a bit of an attention ho, but so is like 75% of the people to get on big brother.  I also believe I cut her BB besties Beth.  Kat knew Beth pre game and they had a Final 2 alliance on the show.  Both of them had Jackson in their bed.  Unlike Beth, she didn't have to complain to Jackson about a rash.... gross. She is definitely one of the better people from the season, but of the 110ish people left, she doesn't necessarily warrent a spot in that Top 100. Anyway Kathryn was an early juror, and then she bedded the even worse Nick in the jury.  They dated after the show.  I feel like she is better then the awful people she has tried to date.  I wasn't trying to conspire against her, I swear!  Oh she also won a power of veto, I don't remember which one. Sorry to any fans!

Save: James and Amanda

Edited by Solaris

DICK DONATO

tenor.gif?itemid=14745613

Dick Donato (also known as Evel Dick) is the winner of Big Brother 8. I admit I’m surprised Evel Dick lasted this long in the rankdown. With discussions of problematic houseguests, how did the guy that purposely burned someone’s hand with a lit cigarette make it this far? And there’s also the way he bullied and said vile things about his fellow houseguests too. Evel Dick is a very controversial yet memorable Big Brother Houseguest. He's probably the biggest Big Brother villain to date. Anyway, Evel Dick was also part of a casting twist; he was reunited with his estranged daughter Danielle. I didn’t watch this season, but many fans say that the America’s Player twist helped Dick and Danielle make it to the end of the game. The duo would return for Season 13, but Dick had to leave the game early for personal issues. Anyway, Dick isn’t someone I watched play the game (other than Season 13 but he left too soon), but I have seen clips from his first season. I wasn’t a fan of what I saw, so out he goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Shelli Poole.

qJKdlbm.gif

Edited by Steven_
  • Like 1